Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Test Realm??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Hello,

I'm an active member and I recently found out about the test realm and how you can try different builds without it affecting your live account. I downloaded the test realm client yesterday and tried to log in but it seems the server is offline. It has been offline for a while and I'm starting to think that the test realm is only open when new content is being tested. Would this be correct or is test realm normally open but there some sort of long maintenance going on? I'm sorry for sounding like a newbie but I tried looking up the information but I only found topics about the test realm from october of last year. Thankyou for your time and helping me out!

Administrator
Hello,

You are exactly right. The Test Realm is only available when we are actively testing a new update, which we are not doing at the moment. When the Test Realm comes online, we'll make an announcement on the Message Boards and social media.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/game-preview

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Thank you for your response Professor Greyrose! You've been really helpful :) I'll keep an eye out for the test realm when it comes up again.

Thank you again!