Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other Spell Changes?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Am I the only one noticing that other spells have changed? If not can we please get a list of all of them. I have noticed at least three that are different. Elemental shields and blades are better percentages. Heckhound was 120 damage per pip now its 130, again not complaining. :D Just wondering if there are more and what the changes to them are. I have a balance grandmaster and not sure how many changes were made to her spells. Would really appreciate a reply. Thanks

Taryn Dreamhaven
Paige Lotusblossum
Taryn Fireweaver

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
BrooklynOrcbane wrote:
Am I the only one noticing that other spells have changed? If not can we please get a list of all of them. I have noticed at least three that are different. Elemental shields and blades are better percentages. Heckhound was 120 damage per pip now its 130, again not complaining. :D Just wondering if there are more and what the changes to them are. I have a balance grandmaster and not sure how many changes were made to her spells. Would really appreciate a reply. Thanks

Taryn Dreamhaven
Paige Lotusblossum
Taryn Fireweaver

I noticed that frostbite was boosted from 50 + 450 to 70 + 480 (and was told that all damage over time spells have been boosted), however, I'm not seeing any increase in elemental shields or blades on my balance wizard. They still 50% and 35% respectively for me. As a damage over time spell, heckhound would fall into the same category of spell as frostbite, so it sounds as if I was given accurate information. :)