Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Given a Dragon?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Balance princess on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
LOL I'm not trying to be rude I just want to sell anything I'm not really gonna use right now because I'm trying to earn enough gold to buy a mount which is something I've been wanting for a very long time because it's second best to teleporting and gets you places a bit quicker than walking/running
x Smiles gently x I knew you weren't. It's why I whispered it. I was only giving you some edict for dealing with a gift. It was freely given from a generous heart and openly showing that you just want to sell it looks like you are ungrateful, even if you aren't. Some things are just best kept mum to spare the feelings of the giver.
Perhaps we could meet in the spiral and I would help you farm some good bosses so you can get the gold you need to get your mount. Please let me know your wizard's name, place and time (I am in central time zone) and what realm and we can meet in the Wizard City commons, perhaps by the tree to the right of the library door? All my wizards are Christina. I would be happy to help someone who doesn't resort to begging to get what they want and is willing to work hard to achieve her goals.
Pick a day at least two days from your posting to allow for moderation and I would be thrilled to meet you.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
OMG ur so nice but I can't because I never get on at any specific time but thanks so much for the offer good luck wizarding.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
For the 5 Year Anniversary Gift, since I missed out on the code redeem and I think (I am unsure) that I have been a player since 2008, will I ever been able to get this dragon mount everyone is talking about?
I'm not fussed if I can't but I was just wondering.

Administrator
Mahataj on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
For the 5 Year Anniversary Gift, since I missed out on the code redeem and I think (I am unsure) that I have been a player since 2008, will I ever been able to get this dragon mount everyone is talking about?
I'm not fussed if I can't but I was just wondering.
I'm sorry you missed out but you were given an entire month to redeem the code. You created this account in 2010, and would not qualify for the mount.

Those who did not redeem the code bday5 within the month of September will not be able to receive any birthday rewards.

community@wizard101.com