Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ninja pig card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
hey its Dakota Emerald Blade lvl21 Death. How come the ninja pig card cant be a real card Plz answer sone

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
nickrock2873 wrote:
hey its Dakota Emerald Blade lvl21 Death. How come the ninja pig card cant be a real card Plz answer sone

There seems to be one or two cards for every school that acts only as a treasure card. Ninja Pig, Lord Nightshade, etc...I think they are just to add a bit of flavor and make the treasure cards something you want to earn.

Defender
May 24, 2009
Well it cant be a real card because its a treasure card just like other cards that cant be learned! Hope this answers your question :)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
OMG i soooo agree with you! i am a myth wizard and i was so pumped to get the ninja pig spell but then i found out that it's not a real spell i think that if they can put it in the tutorial then it should be a real spell maybe it could be the new spell for lvl. 60

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
shadowclaw28 wrote:
OMG i soooo agree with you! i am a myth wizard and i was so pumped to get the ninja pig spell but then i found out that it's not a real spell i think that if they can put it in the tutorial then it should be a real spell maybe it could be the new spell for lvl. 60
I'd hate to be mean but NO WAY. That spell only does 540. Orthrus does 700! I will admit those pigs are strong but i DONT want those three weak pigs as a spell for such a high lvl.

Delver
May 31, 2009
shadowclaw28 wrote:

As it does more damage than the minataur that would be awesome!!!!

I do not know why it is not a real card maybe that will change in the future, maybe we will choose where our characters come from and that will affect what spells we learn.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
:? :?
nickrock2873 wrote:
if you are a grandmaster you can purchase a hat called the wayfinder helmet that gives you a ninja pig card I know this because two of my friends have it

KaricGoldenfist
Lvl. 39 ( almost Master -) Necromancer
Oni Slayer

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
nickrock2873 wrote:

There seems to be one or two cards for every school that acts only as a treasure card. Ninja Pig, Lord Nightshade, etc...I think they are just to add a bit of flavor and make the treasure cards something you want to earn.

I find this to be true; however, Ninja Pig seems to be much more powerful than any other Myth spell, for a straight up damage spell. Lord Nightshade is a little bit on the weak side for a treausure card. Ninja Pig is a lot more powerful, however. Maybe Ninja Pig is just special, much like other Myth spells. :D

Defender
May 21, 2009
DarkMagedude wrote:
:? :?
nickrock2873 wrote:
if you are a grandmaster you can purchase a hat called the wayfinder helmet that gives you a ninja pig card I know this because two of my friends have it

KaricGoldenfist
Lvl. 39 ( almost Master -) Necromancer
Oni Slayer

I did not know that, thanks Karic! I LOVE the ninja pig spell (its my favorite spell.) Now that I know about it I want it SO BAD. Thanks for reading.

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008