Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ninja master?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2011
ok so i was working on completing some badges and i found that i needed to visit the secret shops five times. so i stepped into the KT secret shop and it said badge earner: ninja master. where did this come from. i cant find this badge discription on the wiki's and no on i know has heard of it. can someone clarify? it has a pig symbol surrounded by five stars if that helps.
thanks
jason thundersword promethean thaumaturge

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Is it from the pet game? The gobbler game gets a badge.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
iateaunicorn12 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
ok so i was working on completing some badges and i found that i needed to visit the secret shops five times. so i stepped into the KT secret shop and it said badge earner: ninja master. where did this come from. i cant find this badge discription on the wiki's and no on i know has heard of it. can someone clarify? it has a pig symbol surrounded by five stars if that helps.
thanks
The badge is now showing on the wiki pages, under Basic Badges, page 23:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges#Page_23

Not sure why you got a notice when you entered The Secret Shop.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
this badge is from completing 50 way of the ninja courses pet game.
dont no why you have not got the secret shoper badge may be a glitch.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
iateaunicorn12 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
thanks
No idea how but the exact same thing just happened to me lol. Working on SS badge, walked into shop, got Ninja Master badge on page 29. On page 23, my ninja pig courses are still so many out of 50/100. Must be a glitch.