Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wands

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I saw the information about the new wands and went to the Crown Shop to take a look. Much to my surprise I find that there are only 2 level 80 wands, one dealth and one storm? I am wondering why there are no level 80 wands for the other schools? I know that they are 0 pip but it does sometimes matter - at least I thought it did when I started this message. Any other thoughts? - what am I overlooking?

Sarai Thundergrover, Archmage Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SaraiT828 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
I saw the information about the new wands and went to the Crown Shop to take a look. Much to my surprise I find that there are only 2 level 80 wands, one dealth and one storm? I am wondering why there are no level 80 wands for the other schools? I know that they are 0 pip but it does sometimes matter - at least I thought it did when I started this message. Any other thoughts? - what am I overlooking?

Sarai Thundergrover, Archmage Pyromancer
I don't think you overlooked anything, but I sure think KI did. You are correct, to be fair, there should be high level wands for each and every school.