Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Scavenger Game

AuthorMessage
Administrator
https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm#ScavengerHunt

Enjoy this fun Scavenger Hunt Housing item that is available in the Crown Shop for Crowns now, and will be available to be crafted very soon!

Choose from four types of Scavenger hunt games:

1. Scramble - Find the most Zeke friends to win in a very limited amount of time!

2. Find a Set - Be the first player to find one of each type of Zeke's friends to win.

3. Find One - Be the first to find the one lost Zeke friend.

4. Find Ten - Prepare to out-race your friends to be the first to find 10 of Zekes friends to win!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
So will this be another craftable item , or another item to obtain in a pack ?

Community Leader
I had a bunch of people playing in the new Wysteria house and the sense power up hit. It was very funny to watch everyone's expressions, including my own. Bravo!
I for one cannot wait till this game goes live.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
I REALLLY enjoyed playing the game, I just think the dolls/friends should be a little bigger. :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
just been playing the game i have just notice that there is no stone rose to find is it a bug or is it that there is no stone rose to find

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Just a thought, but, could giving the winner like 500 gold be added to the games? Would make it so much more fun!

Hero
May 02, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Just a thought, but, could giving the winner like 500 gold be added to the games? Would make it so much more fun!

These are housing games, which are not like the normal mini-games in the fairegrounds and places like that. If there was a gold reward, then people could just use that housing game to farm for gold.

Besides, these are meant to be a fun little thing you can do with your friends, so there's really no need for a gold reward. If you want a gold reward for something, then just farm for gold or get last in ranked derby, because for the latter, you get 10 gold each time you finish in last place (you'll also lose 10 rank, but hey, you do get gold from it).

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
flash33 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

These are housing games, which are not like the normal mini-games in the fairegrounds and places like that. If there was a gold reward, then people could just use that housing game to farm for gold.

Besides, these are meant to be a fun little thing you can do with your friends, so there's really no need for a gold reward. If you want a gold reward for something, then just farm for gold or get last in ranked derby, because for the latter, you get 10 gold each time you finish in last place (you'll also lose 10 rank, but hey, you do get gold from it).

Maybe each player could put in 50-200 gold before the game, and the winner obtains all the gold as a prize.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
How exactly does this game work does it create temporary zeke's friends randomly around your castle? All I could see was it turn me and my friend into sherloks but no selection came up (of course we were trying it in a dorm room ..oops)

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009