Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mount Ideas...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I was just thinking this what about a class specific mounts? Kind of like the houses but class specific? :-D For example:
Fire you can have fire bird wings
Ice you can ride a frost beetle
Death you can have black angel wings
Life you can ride a unicorn
Balance you can ride a magic carpet

Myth and Storm I'm still thinking on what could be use but I think that would be cool to have a class mount... What do you think?

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Tunai wrote:
I was just thinking this what about a class specific mounts? Kind of like the houses but class specific? :-D For example:
Fire you can have fire bird wings
Ice you can ride a frost beetle
Death you can have black angel wings
Life you can ride a unicorn

Myth and Storm I'm still thinking on what could be use but I think that would be cool to have a class mount... What do you think?

I have been thinking about this as well, but you seem to be a lot farther into it XD I love your ideas for mounts, but maybe for fire you could ride a sunbird, and myth you could ride and orthus. :-D I cant think of anything for storm ether, but class specified mounts is a great idea in my opinion :-)

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
That would be AWESOME!
to answer ur questions...

Storm: ride on stormy cloud or water vortex

Myth: already there-blood bat wings

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I think it would be funny to add a troll as a Myth class pet. He holds you in his arm just like Mungo! for Storm maybe a storm cloud you sit on?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
hey, for fire, you could have fire shooting out of your shoes like a rocket, or something like that. also for death, you could have something like vampire wings, but they already have bat wings out. you could ride on a black cat, like from the Halloween treasure cards. Oh, and you could just ride on a fire cat if you're fire! there's a couple of ideas for ya!

Erin Nightshade, level 22 adept Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Tunai wrote:

Magic Carpet wins the thread! Rather than class specific mounts, I would say World Specific mounts available from Zeke in each area:

Wizard City: Unicorn, Fairy Wings, Uniquely patterned Horse

Krockotopia: Magic Carpet, Magic Carpet with companion :-D

Marleybone: Motorbike (extra points if you can do a side car for pets!)
Backpack Copter with spinning rotor blades
-add a hat with scarf and goggles to both these for more win!

MooShu: Mystical Foo Beast
Goat Monk pulling you in a rickshaw taxi
Barded Warhorse that matches Samurai gear

Dragonspire: a highly unusual Dragonspyre design influenced Automaton with stylish brass parts, magical globes, perhaps legs (the clawed feet theme comes to mind) That just sort of walks you around

Grizzleheim: Great Stag or Giant Boar
(no wolves or bears though - just not proper)

These mounts will match outfit themes, and while not level restricted per se, will require you to be able to access the realm to purchase.

A few School Mount ideas before I go... Fire: Furnace Steed- boiler body, flaming stacks, cinders when it moves. Death: Nightmare Slug with eerie glowing eyes (Spook it up a notch) Life: Living Throne of earthen elements. Myth: Levitation Sphere with a milky blue ether glow. Storm: Electromagnetic levitation on stones with bolt effects. These mounts should stress form over function and confer a lower bonus to speed.