Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth/Life Deck set up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
ok so i need help making a myth deck :( i am a lvl 65 myth/Life and i have spells tower shield from ice, satyr from life and gargantuan. i cant find a good way to set up my deck for quests so can anyone help me.

In my Deck i have 5 tower shields, 5 gargantuan, 2 satyrs, 2 sprites, 1 time of legend, 2 earthquakes, 4 humongofrogs, 2 Medusas, 3 talos minions, 2 minotaurs, 3 myth blades, 2 orthrus,1 reshuffle and 2 spirit blades and then i have a amulet that give one hex and balanceblade card.

Defender
May 17, 2011
Xxslayer0 wrote:
ok so i need help making a myth deck :( i am a lvl 65 myth/Life and i have spells tower shield from ice, satyr from life and gargantuan. i cant find a good way to set up my deck for quests so can anyone help me.

In my Deck i have 5 tower shields, 5 gargantuan, 2 satyrs, 2 sprites, 1 time of legend, 2 earthquakes, 4 humongofrogs, 2 Medusas, 3 talos minions, 2 minotaurs, 3 myth blades, 2 orthrus,1 reshuffle and 2 spirit blades and then i have a amulet that give one hex and balanceblade card.

i know a great way! put in the medusas, tower shieldes and orthrus. then just throw in the other ones randomly. this worked for my friend.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Each battle is different so setting your deck in one certain way is not possible.... I look to see what i am fighting first set deck then charge into battle.... Much like you i to keep Satyrs and Sprites in deck all the time for safty net i have mostly zero pips spells to cast to i can build pips then let them have it when all traps and other stuff is up....

Thanks For Reading

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
laulenak ive played with a deck like that before i didnt like that cause what if i was fighting one weak boss it would just make the boss fight longer and i might be a myth but i still like makeing my battles short

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Xxslayer0 wrote:

I did not train life or ice on my Myth and carry a smaller deck for all regular fighting. I use the Myth Deck level 45 since it gives me enough copies of my school spells I would need. I pack in, 1 Stun Block from Diego, 2 Myth Prisms just in case of a myth boss, 3 Gargantuan, 1 Sprite - my pet has spritely, 3 Frogs, 1 Earthquake, 1 Medusas, 1 Cyclops minion, 2 Minotaur, 1 Orthrus, 1 Cyclops, 3 Myth Blades, 2 Myth traps, 1 Blade from Niles, I also have the amulet hex and blade and my crafted helmet from Wintertusk has a blade. I have Balistic now but rarely use that unless I fight with others an can afford the time to pip gather.

I tend to blade/trap up and run HumongoFrog repeatedly since I can fire him out with only 4 pips and with damage boost in my gear a few rounds does the job, I am terrible at shielding and rarely use them - usually only in cheating instances that require them. I switch out cards in my Sideboard and use them as fillers since I have won tons over time plus it assures I don't run out of cards. Most big boss fights I do get at least one other to help with and haven't found the need to switch my deck much.