Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth students- Why does storm get more spells!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, my character name is Valdus SkullWraith L.v 44 Congurer. I was wondering, how come storm learns triton between stormzilla and storm lord and myth doesn't learn anything between earthquake and orthrus? I just think its unfair. That storm learns one more spell than myth i know beacause my friend is level 48 and he said he didn't learn anything between orthrus and earthquake. Please respond. Thanks, Valdus

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Your incorrect storm dosnt lear triton in between stormzilla and strom lord they learn it at lvl 38-39.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
It could be because the Storm School has the highest chances of Fizzil'n. That's my guess anyways. :-P

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
No, everyone gets the same spells at same levels, the only time you may get new spells is when you level or if you have training points. Also, having the quests from your teacher.

I hope that helped.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I guess i'll say it again i just checked w101 central storm list and it states they learn triton at LVL 38! Not in between stormzilla and storm lord. This should end your question right there. :?