Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My health in the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
i know this isn't anything raven stuff but i need to help so i'm level 23 and my health was like 1,037 or something but my computer shut down or something and i see later i didnt see this before but my health was like 985 or something 980 something but anyway i though i need to fill it so i went to find the red sparkly thingy and it didn't it fill so i look at my carater you know it said 987/987 so i want to know so i don;t know but i want my health back
so thanks if you can help
-hunter Deathstone :D

Your maximum health can be boosted by equipment like a hat. If you've recently changed your equipment, compare the old piece to the new piece.

The boost that items give your character only apply while you have that item equipped.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Once in a great while, if the game or your computer freezes, an item will un-equip. Check each equipment slot in your backpack to be sure you have something equipped.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
no i had everything on the way i had i looked my friend told me the same sorta but close and i checked and i had it all on