Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe’s Amulet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2020
Hello! Just wondering if Morganthe’s lvl 99+ Amulets received changes recently. Specifically “Morganthe’s Dark Charm”. I’m looking online at some pictures of the stats of this item and it seems to be significantly different from the one I just bought from the crowns chest after I beat Morganthe. Any info on this would be appreciated, thanks!

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Vanguard1995 on Jun 11, 2022 wrote:
Hello! Just wondering if Morganthe’s lvl 99+ Amulets received changes recently. Specifically “Morganthe’s Dark Charm”. I’m looking online at some pictures of the stats of this item and it seems to be significantly different from the one I just bought from the crowns chest after I beat Morganthe. Any info on this would be appreciated, thanks!
Sadly KI decided to give the amulets and athames a nice down grade in the Spring update. It's really disappointing as for example the Fire athame now resembles something you might get in Avalon(level70-ish) rather than the end of Khrysalis at nearly 100. It will certainly kill of those farming as the community realizes it's not worth farming for any more. Also those completing KH won't have a constant supply of help through team up for Morganthe.

On the upside the rings while changed are good, giving critical but losing incoming healing(at least on the Fire ring).

Survivor
Jan 29, 2015
I've heard a lot of people mad about the changes to morganthe's items.