Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More seats please.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Why, with all the extra empty seats in wizard selection are we limited to only six wizards?

Were you to pull the camera back some to reveal more seats, and allow us to fill those seats with additional students it would solve some issues that I at least have with the game, but I suspect I am not alone with my concerns:

1) we currently need an additional account just to have all seven schools represented by our wizards, of which we are allowed a maximum of six at any time.

and

2) for those with a full account already, we must delete a favored character (that is, if all are favored) just to create a "furniture gathering" wizard so as to have access to the new furniture rewards for quests our wizards completed pre-update. The problem is that, at least for myself, each of my six wizards has No Trade Crown and Farmed items on them, meaning a deletion of invested time and real money into this great game!

Thank you, Professors for your investments of time and money in making and continuing to make this a wonderful game and magical experience for players of all ages.

And please forgive me for my greed, LOL, but I want to keep ALL my hard earned No Trades AND also have the new furniture wall-hanging Ravenwood and School Banners the only new wizards can get from old quests.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Dropkick924 wrote:
Why, with all the extra empty seats in wizard selection are we limited to only six wizards?

Were you to pull the camera back some to reveal more seats, and allow us to fill those seats with additional students it would solve some issues that I at least have with the game, but I suspect I am not alone with my concerns:

1) we currently need an additional account just to have all seven schools represented by our wizards, of which we are allowed a maximum of six at any time.

and

2) for those with a full account already, we must delete a favored character (that is, if all are favored) just to create a "furniture gathering" wizard so as to have access to the new furniture rewards for quests our wizards completed pre-update. The problem is that, at least for myself, each of my six wizards has No Trade Crown and Farmed items on them, meaning a deletion of invested time and real money into this great game!

Thank you, Professors for your investments of time and money in making and continuing to make this a wonderful game and magical experience for players of all ages.

And please forgive me for my greed, LOL, but I want to keep ALL my hard earned No Trades AND also have the new furniture wall-hanging Ravenwood and School Banners the only new wizards can get from old quests.

never mind all the stuff that we are missing out on if we don't deleat an older wizard to make a new or the money we lose i just want to experiance the game from all the schools and don't think i should have to get a new account to do so