Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Money Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hi i am new to message boards but not new to w101. I am doing a housing project and was wondering if you could post good bosses for money, BUT i have no idea if this is spoiler info so if KI could post if it is i would be grateful thanks!

Ethan FrostFlame lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyrmancer

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
wizard101 message boards dont like to contain spoilers and stuff like that, but I am sure you can find the answer you want at the fan site place that just had a birthday. I would tell ya its name but i dont want it seen as violating the privacy thng on terms of use they seem to be cracking down on.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
f1ng3br1ts0n wrote:
wizard101 message boards dont like to contain spoilers and stuff like that, but I am sure you can find the answer you want at the fan site place that just had a birthday. I would tell ya its name but i dont want it seen as violating the privacy thng on terms of use they seem to be cracking down on.

Ty my mistake kingsisle.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Ethrom wrote:
Hi i am new to message boards but not new to w101. I am doing a housing project and was wondering if you could post good bosses for money, BUT i have no idea if this is spoiler info so if KI could post if it is i would be grateful thanks!

Ethan FrostFlame lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyrmancer

In Ravenscar, fight the four ravens boss at the end of the GH quests. By selling all the items they drop you can easily make 5,000 gold if not more in 2 or 3 fights. You do need a group and at least one person who can enter that area.

Hannah Lifebringer level 50 Life