Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistair[sp?] card

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
My friend keeps telling me that there's a Malistair card that is death it costs 14 pips and does 3,000 damage, without sheilds. Is that a real card? please reply soon :-) Duncan DeathDust Lv 30 Necromancer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
My friend keeps telling me that there's a Malistair card that is death it costs 14 pips and does 3,000 damage, without sheilds. Is that a real card? please reply soon :-) Duncan DeathDust Lv 30 Necromancer
Your friend is a bad liar. enugh said

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Ok, now he's mad at me for not beleiveing him. He now says that it takes 4,500. reply quickily plz.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
that would be an awesome treasure card cause if a wizard could build up seven power pips and still live they deserve to cast it and it would not upset the balance of the game especially if it had a low cast percentage. just not as low as wild bolt because wild bolt has lower pip requirement in exchange for lower cast rate.

if, against probability, it does exist would like to know how it is obtained.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It's quite simple to disprove him. Ask him to set up a trade, but not to OK the trade. Doing so will allow you to see the card but not be able to take it.

Chances are he won't do it because it doesn't exist.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Thanks guys, he's still mad at me tho . he said on test server he had a HUMONGOFROG PET.Now that i dont beleieve.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
It's quite simple to disprove him. Ask him to set up a trade, but not to OK the trade. Doing so will allow you to see the card but not be able to take it.

Chances are he won't do it because it doesn't exist.
Can't do that :(, he said he alredy used it. I'll ask him witch boss.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
This card does not and has never existed in the game. If it did wouldn't you think more than one person would have found it by now? I've been playing since beta. I think I'd have seen this card cast at least once time and I've never seen or even heard of a Malistair card. Your friend is just trying to wind you up.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
You're friend is a baaad liar, I have been playing this game for a while now, and first of all, the highest amount of pips I have seen for a spell is 7, and I have NEVER in my time playing this game run into a MALISTARE spell, besides, you cant have more than like, 8 pips at a time, so a spell that costs that many pips could not possibley exist. In my opinion, unless this friend is someone who has done some amazing favor for you in the past, remove him, anyone who decided that it would be a fun idea to act like an idiot and taunt their friend with a treasure card that doesnt exist, isnt worth having as a friend.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
camowiz wrote:
You're friend is a baaad liar, I have been playing this game for a while now, and first of all, the highest amount of pips I have seen for a spell is 7, and I have NEVER in my time playing this game run into a MALISTARE spell, besides, you cant have more than like, 8 pips at a time, so a spell that costs that many pips could not possibley exist. In my opinion, unless this friend is someone who has done some amazing favor for you in the past, remove him, anyone who decided that it would be a fun idea to act like an idiot and taunt their friend with a treasure card that doesnt exist, isnt worth having as a friend.
guys, we dont have text chat, we are best friends in RL

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
this is fake cause the only way you'd be able to cast it is with power pips but power pips only work for your main school so it cant be used by people who arent death(?)
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster fire
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 life

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
LetterBee wrote:
this is fake cause the only way you'd be able to cast it is with power pips but power pips only work for your main school so it cant be used by people who arent death(?)
Good point, he said he used it and hes a pyromancer.He keeps saying whenever i get a new pet, he says "Oh I used to have that on my old acc" And I doubt he had ANY of those pets. EXAMPLE:When i got my yellow ghost pet he said :I used to have that.He's trying to make his wizard better than mine. Hes in the midle of krokotopia,I'm at counterweight west.Him-lv 23 Me-lv32

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Wow your friend sounds like some of my little brothers friends. They make up so many lies just to make there characters better. *sigh* Your friend is just trying to seem better. I've meet their type before. I won't launch into a super long story about how many I've seen and what they said etc. etc. Just say "Whatever" or "Just because you say it doesn't make it the truth".

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
LetterBee wrote:
Good point, he said he used it and hes a pyromancer.He keeps saying whenever i get a new pet, he says "Oh I used to have that on my old acc" And I doubt he had ANY of those pets. EXAMPLE:When i got my yellow ghost pet he said :I used to have that.He's trying to make his wizard better than mine. Hes in the midle of krokotopia,I'm at counterweight west.Him-lv 23 Me-lv32
You can tell hes lying by "OLD ACCOUNT". Why would he delete a account with good pets? He wouldnt cause he never had those pets!

I'd like to laugh when U post up his/her next lie.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i'm a grandmaster death wizard and been playing since beta, and don't have nor have i ever heard of that card, wish i did. hmm i wonder if they gave that card out in school the day i played hooky.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Your friend is not only telling you a story, he isn't even telling you about the best card.

You get the best card after you find the secret room in Merle Ambrose's house. Inside, you find Merle Ambrose and Cyrus Drake watching a Hannah Montana movie. In return for your keeping quiet, they give you the "Merley Cyrus" card. It costs zero pips and casts the "Best of all Worlds" spell, which puts a long blonde wig on all of your enemies. The enemies sing and dance, then they get ripped to shreds by a thousand pre-teen girls. It does 1,000,000 damage.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
:your friend is a dirty liar
Mhbgc wrote:

Survivor
May 02, 2010
liar! i have defeated malistare with my friend and there is no proof that the malistare card excists because there is no way that you could have 13pips and 3000 damage no such thing [color=orange]
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
Wow your friend sounds like some of my little brothers friends. They make up so many lies just to make there characters better. *sigh* Your friend is just trying to seem better. I've meet their type before. I won't launch into a super long story about how many I've seen and what they said etc. etc. Just say "Whatever" or "Just because you say it doesn't make it the truth".

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
OK. let me get this straight right now.

#1: MALISTAIRE is spelled wrong
#2: there is no Malistaire card
#3: as you say he is only in Krokotopia right?
WELL DO YA THINK HE KNOWS IF THAT'S A SPELL OR NOT?
#4: DELETE HIM
#5: IGNORE HIM UNTIL HE SAYS THAT HE IS LYING
#6: DONT BELIEVE HIM ALL THE TIME
#7: he is a noob. do you think he knows?
#8: end of descussion

now there ya have it

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
A Malistare card? I think your friend is lying, I don't think there is any spell with that much pips and damage except for the cards with a X on them.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Another thing, he said when you defeat him you get a summoner and you can summon pets and all sorts of things. LIES.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
Another thing, he said when you defeat him you get a summoner and you can summon pets and all sorts of things. LIES.

OK. let me get this straight right now.

#1: MALISTAIRE is spelled wrong
#2: there is no Malistaire card
#3: as you say he is only in Krokotopia right?
WELL DO YA THINK HE KNOWS IF THAT'S A SPELL OR NOT?
#4: DELETE HIM
#5: IGNORE HIM UNTIL HE SAYS THAT HE IS LYING
#6: DONT BELIEVE HIM ALL THE TIME
#7: he is a noob. do you think he knows?
#8: end of descussion

now there ya have it

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:

Ok Ok real simple no there is no such thing your friend is lieng, trying to make you believe or he might of been told by some other person in the game :)

Rysternightstalk :D
~50 fire
~45 life
~30 balance
~28 ice
~24 death
~18 storm