Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire School

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
seriously?
If you get to level 2 you should know.

He is in the professor of the death school but ran away!

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
HE could of been a balance! Who knows! The death school dosn't always de the bad school!

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Malistaire Drake was the original teacher of the Death School, alongside his wife Sylvia(taught the Life School).
When poor Sylvia Drake caught a dangerous cold and died Malistaire was devestated. He fled Wizard City(Not before taking the Death School to nightside, and a chunk of Ravenwood with it).
From there on he decided to find a way to bring his beloved Sylvia back to life. That is why he went to Dragonspyre(beleiving he was powerful enough to overcome one of Bartleby's children, also thinking the Dragon Titan had the magic to revive Sylvia). In the end his epic battle of will against the masses failed, he died, though happily as he saw Sylvia once more. Therefore those of the Death School are not the Coldhearted beings some believe them to be.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Pepole i need lots of help in Dragonspire i cant find the history of dragonspire!Ive looked EVREYWHERE! IM sarting to get frustaratid and mad. :(

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Tinkrene34567 wrote:
Pepole i need lots of help in Dragonspire i cant find the history of dragonspire!Ive looked EVREYWHERE! IM sarting to get frustaratid and mad. :(

look in boss towers and theres one in malistaires lair
you might have to do side quests
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster fire
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 life