Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making Videos?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Well, one day I passed a guy in the Commons who said, " Who wants to be in my movie, only a few spots left." I said OK, and we started. The point is, he said he was going to use his camera. I've seen other videos on You Tube where they used a camera that seemed to be from the computer. They didn't actually use a real video camera. How did they do it, is what i want to know.
Alexis Hawkcaller
Level 45
Diviner

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
wizardgirl322 wrote:
Well, one day I passed a guy in the Commons who said, " Who wants to be in my movie, only a few spots left." I said OK, and we started. The point is, he said he was going to use his camera. I've seen other videos on You Tube where they used a camera that seemed to be from the computer. They didn't actually use a real video camera. How did they do it, is what i want to know.
Alexis Hawkcaller
Level 45
Diviner

It's called hypercam. You can download it from the internet (Hypercam 2 is recommended by a lot of people.) You can click on the icon and start filming whatever is on the computer. Hope this helped!
James Skull Wielder lvl 50 death soon to be lvl 51 (When test realm is over :P )

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
its a software you install into your computer. real life thing that captures what you area doing on the computer and makes it into a video. very pricy. i dunno what it is called but they sell it at wal mart and such

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Use HyperCam. Have it at 800 wide by 600 high. If you use the full screen for some reason it just shows Wizard101 in the top left corner, which I learned on my first failed video.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Grandmaster Storm

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
wizardgirl322 wrote:
Alexis Hawkcaller
Level 45
Diviner

If you are going to make a video of a videogame, use fraps. You can find it at fraps.com