Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magical Clay from events

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The new Scroll of Fortune has moved on from giving Magical Clay, and so has the Deckathalon event. Instead, they give Time Limes, the reagent needed to craft the next housing gauntlet. I wholeheartedly support this decision, allowing for more people to be able to craft these dungeons. Plus, with the Doomsday Krok dungeon being a primary source of Retriever tokens, it's very good that this dungeon will be easier to make now.

However, there is one concern that I have: Now that Magical Clay has been cycled out, it will be impossible for players to craft the Sinbad dungeon without buying the corresponding pack. I don't think that Magical Clay should be brought back as a Deckathalon or Scroll of Fortune reward, but I think there should be some sort of non-pack way for players to get this reagent or otherwise acquire the Sinbad gauntlet.

Maybe there could be a new one-shot dungeon, similar to the new boss rematches or exalted duels, where the boss there drops Magical Clay reagents. That way there could be a way to get this reagent without having it conflict with Time Limes or other gauntlet reagents. Plus, as other gauntlets get cycled through, they can also get their own one-shot dungeons!