Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for gaming friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
Hey W101 players,

I just started a few weeks ago, and soloing is getting boring. Looking for players around my age (27) or older to quest with and just have a good time. Not finding many people worth talking with unfortunately, so hopefully this message will reach the right people.

Best Regards,

Richard Life
Adam Soulhunter

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
neohistory wrote:
Hey W101 players,

I just started a few weeks ago, and soloing is getting boring. Looking for players around my age (27) or older to quest with and just have a good time. Not finding many people worth talking with unfortunately, so hopefully this message will reach the right people.

Best Regards,

Richard Life
Adam Soulhunter

Hey there~ I recommend creating an account on Wizard101 Central, a fan-site that allows us to connect in-game, as posts don't require 12-24 hours for approval. A lot of us from the boards have already met and connected there, and it sure as heck beats soloing. ;)

I'm a couple of years younger than you, but most of the people I run with are over 30. Feel free to send me a message on Central~ my home comp blocks the site now, but I can get on from the library; my username there is El Veeb, and I'm always open to adding new people to my group of friends. See you in the Spiral (hopefully)!

Cheers,

Laura/El Veeb/vonawesome1
a.k.a. Laura Shadowsong, archmage sorceress

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
neohistory wrote:
Hey W101 players,

Best Regards,

Richard Life
Adam Soulhunter

Hi Richard/Adam,

The best place to find others with whom to quest is Wizard 101 Central.

If you want to meet up with other adults, look for the social group "Wizened Wizards", or browse the message boards for similar-minded wizards.

Another suggestion is to travel on Pixie realm in-game; I think it's still the place where adults tend to migrate.

Happy Travels,

Qbb/Iridian