Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Wizards, your thoughts please.

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
771
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
This isnt a debate right. My posts on this thread have to do with something that may be wanted but is not needed. Thats all ive been saying. I completely understand you want more damage but you dont need more damage, Life progresses slowly thats how they were meant to unless grouped of course.
See its not about worry life will get to powerful its about life getting more than all the other schools. when all the other schools get a good healing spell then life can get a good damage spell now isnt that fair.
You can rant all you want that life doesnt have good damage and ill just tell you that other schools dont have good heals. No matter what your argument is unless all schools get the revamp of spells none should.
My problem is people that think they deserve things that they really dont.
Gunslinger, once again you have gone on a big self indulgent tangent with someone else's thread. Yes, you turned a simple request into a full debate missing the original point of the OP. I don't have a life wizard, yet I fully grasped the OP's statement:

"We need and deserve the choice to increase our attack capabilities if that is our wish. "

The OP is not focused on the needs or merits for various spells. He states very clearly in the OP that he would like a choice implemented into the game. The best RPG games I have played provide the player with choice. Customization of characters is a huge element of Role Playing Games. For some unfathonable reason you are arguing a request for adding character development choice in an RPG game. You disagree with adding a choice into the game, fine. Say your thoughts and move on. Stay on topic. Don't repeat yourself over and over. And don't be hijacking other peoples threads with your crusades.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
935
RottenHeart on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
Gunslinger, once again you have gone on a big self indulgent tangent with someone else's thread. Yes, you turned a simple request into a full debate missing the original point of the OP. I don't have a life wizard, yet I fully grasped the OP's statement:

"We need and deserve the choice to increase our attack capabilities if that is our wish. "

The OP is not focused on the needs or merits for various spells. He states very clearly in the OP that he would like a choice implemented into the game. The best RPG games I have played provide the player with choice. Customization of characters is a huge element of Role Playing Games. For some unfathonable reason you are arguing a request for adding character development choice in an RPG game. You disagree with adding a choice into the game, fine. Say your thoughts and move on. Stay on topic. Don't repeat yourself over and over. And don't be hijacking other peoples threads with your crusades.
You are absolutely right rotten.
I would like it if life got a damage boost and aura.
I also though feel KI stayed on par with the life schools role in the game.
I think that the other auras should have focused on the original talents on the schools as lifes did.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
935
BrynnerOfReign on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
The aura damage boost for Life is needed. There isn't any reason why they should not have gotten one. You can have only so many health boosts before it becomes overkill. Progressing slowly because you can't get decent damage isn't an option any more. It's brutal, and it's grinding and the gap between wizards and enemies grow with each world, without spells, boosts and gear to compensate.

All schools can heal themselves, some schools have their own heals. By giving Life the aura damage boost, it's not getting more than all the other schools. This is not about PvP, but about PvE, which means it's the wizard against the Spiral enemy. So what if Life gets a damage boost? They need it. It's not all about healing, but to be able to defend yourself against the enemy, and that means dishing out decent damage as well.

I truly believe that some people want to start controversy so they can continue to hear the sound of their own voice (or in this case, written words).

Brynn IceBlade, Promethean Ice (in full support of Life getting an aura damage boost)
I dont PvP that often so lets not make this a PvP vrs PvE war. And i understand we all can access heals the same way that life can access damage and that is my point. I am agreeing that the auras should have followed all the schools talents instead of just life. So i will agree on that with you life got the small end of the stick on this but i dont think they needed a dmg aura i just think all the schools auras should have followed their talents.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
935
Kyle Blake on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
You seem unable to comprehend the questions and most obvious observations and contemplations of the others on this thread, most obviously and most concerning, Ship, and me. This is a dilemma concerning intellectuals who are to discuss factual knowledge and concepts; may haps you should sojourn to one of your local kindergartens or preschools, as I assure you I believe you attend one of the these, most likely the latter, of course.

I am not able to even begin to state the nearly infinite (an oxymoron, yes I am aware) list of fallacies in your corrupt reasoning and current knowledges (should there turn out to be any), including that of grammar and proofreading, but we shall discuss that later as it is far astray from the topic I have begun in the post currently at hand.

I will, however, describe to you now one fallacy that you have had throughout your time here on this thread (which I will now ask you to leave politely). That one fallacy that I will describe is that our main, and in my opinion, best, healing spell satyr, is one that any school is able to be learned by any other school, not just life as you appear compute.

Do not, I am warning you now, dare conjecture that we are able to dabble in the attacking spells of other schools; if you dare do so you will never, hear the end of my superfluous streams of posts concerning specifically your logical fallacies and incorrect deductions and I have not even, as stated above, begun to list the utter lack of your ability to read over what you are about to submit, nor are you able to merely use a spelling and grammar checking application.

It is possible to get attack spells from other schools but aside from treasure cards, which are finite resources in one's backpack or deck (sideboard, of course), there is only attacks that are currently deemed weak, inferior, whatever you wish to denote them as, but I assure you that this is still the same concept, though you may wish to conjecture incorrectly against this statement; I do, however, recommend you don't, as it is utterly wrong.

I have been agitated and offended by your posts for the last time; should you post again, however, you may do so freely, within the constraints of the previous paragraph, do remember, I shall not post nor comment upon you again should you choose to accept those prior terms; I shall not do so as you have a clear mental issue with contemplative analysis the likes of which the world has not seen since the most recent showing of anything broadcasted on Disney Channel as they clearly think everyone in a show that is younger than 16, especially those who are male specimens, are either brilliant geniuses or total morons who are incapable of anything to do with deductive reasoning, no matter how trivial it may be.

Habeo odium pro tu, quam est non possum datum est quantuum; non possus simplicitus esse, simplicitus non possus, huam est valde mallam in meus occulus. Dico valve tibi et salve ad magnus cognati sunt...
I can comprehend just fine, Its that i disagree that you dont follow, You know my opinion.
So know we are intellectuals discussing high end factual knowledge of a video game. ok. Sometimes it takes a kindergardener to understand these threads and provide translation.

I tink i red an rite gud .

I know satyr can be learned by any school. Guess what so can damage.

Ok so life cannot dabble in damage as you say. You know maybe your on to something there no wait nope your not. Seeing how life has the same training points as everyone else has to achieve damage spells from other schools. If you dont know how to use them i would gladly show you. And life has a few ok damage spells but they dont have any big nukes but neither does some other schools.

As for secondary attacks being weak well i dont know about that, My life student has fire as one secondary school and he does pretty good damage with helephant. Once again id be more than happy to show you where to get a mastery amulet and how to use it.

Im so sorry you were offended by an objection to a unimportant un-needed suggestion and by all means i apologize sincerly for any offense that may have been assumed and i would not resort to name calling or anything like that.
Ill be sitting back watching disney channel waiting for a response that probably wont show up as your intellectual post has stated.

Oh and you mispelled conati theres no g.

Take care and safe journeys.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
19
As I asked on another post about life needing the extra damage percentage, I will ask on here, since I really am curious about this and if it is true, then we deserve extra damage spells:

When the battle is over and everyone gets rewards, it appears to me that the one who has caused the most damage gets the best stuff; gear, treasure cards, reagents, pet food, and they also get more. I just want to know if this is true and if so, does it count for life players when all they do is heal? Do they get credited for their part in keeping alive those who throw the big damage spells.

I find this to be true when my family plays together on lap tops in the same room and in the same battle. It always seems to us that the one who does the most damage throughout the battle gets more and better "stuff". Since we play together, the person with the life wizard is allowed to build up and do damage spells too, not just healing so I have not tried to figure this out yet. However, if it is true, don't you think it is about time life wizards either get more health when leveling up each time, get a bigger percentage of pips in the base percentage, or get bigger damage spells?

I solo all of my wizards, even my life. It use to be fun and challenging. Now battles are long and laborious.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
192
Kyle Blake on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
You seem unable to comprehend the questions and most obvious observations and contemplations of the others on this thread, most obviously and most concerning, Ship, and me. This is a dilemma concerning intellectuals who are to discuss factual knowledge and concepts; may haps you should sojourn to one of your local kindergartens or preschools, as I assure you I believe you attend one of the these, most likely the latter, of course.

I am not able to even begin to state the nearly infinite (an oxymoron, yes I am aware) list of fallacies in your corrupt reasoning and current knowledges (should there turn out to be any), including that of grammar and proofreading, but we shall discuss that later as it is far astray from the topic I have begun in the post currently at hand.

I will, however, describe to you now one fallacy that you have had throughout your time here on this thread (which I will now ask you to leave politely). That one fallacy that I will describe is that our main, and in my opinion, best, healing spell satyr, is one that any school is able to be learned by any other school, not just life as you appear compute.

Do not, I am warning you now, dare conjecture that we are able to dabble in the attacking spells of other schools; if you dare do so you will never, hear the end of my superfluous streams of posts concerning specifically your logical fallacies and incorrect deductions and I have not even, as stated above, begun to list the utter lack of your ability to read over what you are about to submit, nor are you able to merely use a spelling and grammar checking application.

It is possible to get attack spells from other schools but aside from treasure cards, which are finite resources in one's backpack or deck (sideboard, of course), there is only attacks that are currently deemed weak, inferior, whatever you wish to denote them as, but I assure you that this is still the same concept, though you may wish to conjecture incorrectly against this statement; I do, however, recommend you don't, as it is utterly wrong.

I have been agitated and offended by your posts for the last time; should you post again, however, you may do so freely, within the constraints of the previous paragraph, do remember, I shall not post nor comment upon you again should you choose to accept those prior terms; I shall not do so as you have a clear mental issue with contemplative analysis the likes of which the world has not seen since the most recent showing of anything broadcasted on Disney Channel as they clearly think everyone in a show that is younger than 16, especially those who are male specimens, are either brilliant geniuses or total morons who are incapable of anything to do with deductive reasoning, no matter how trivial it may be.

Habeo odium pro tu, quam est non possum datum est quantuum; non possus simplicitus esse, simplicitus non possus, huam est valde mallam in meus occulus. Dico valve tibi et salve ad magnus cognati sunt...
Wow is that latin, Excellent youve proven that you can copy and paste from the internet .
So now youve resorted to calling all of us kindergardeners man i feel like saying the rubber and glue saying lol. Its like a youngin surfin the web to try an one up continuously.
I was quite offended by some of your posts there sparckey so please becareful how you approach this.
And threatening to people about posting is also a nono, You are like pushing the envelope to get banned man.

The thing is life has damage aready so im trying to figure out how much bigger damage you want. You just want the aura but will it stop there or at the next spell level will you complain that life got a heal instead of a damage spell again. As for the aura yeah life could have got an aura but they didnt, Do you think KI is going to change it?

If this works for you im gonna post that i want a healing aura for storm cause we have enough damage stuff.

I think they all should have been damage auras just to stop hearing the crying on the forum.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
333
I understand where both sides come from. But, you life wizards, you must understand, you are the one who has chosen life. You accepted the terms as a primary healer. Saying that this spell is unfair because you want to hit hard, is like saying I hate getting Rebirth at 48 because I want an attack. You accepted the heals. If you cannot handle was is delt to you, choose a different school.

-Gtafreak101

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
935
gmaof5ggmaof4 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
As I asked on another post about life needing the extra damage percentage, I will ask on here, since I really am curious about this and if it is true, then we deserve extra damage spells:

When the battle is over and everyone gets rewards, it appears to me that the one who has caused the most damage gets the best stuff; gear, treasure cards, reagents, pet food, and they also get more. I just want to know if this is true and if so, does it count for life players when all they do is heal? Do they get credited for their part in keeping alive those who throw the big damage spells.

I find this to be true when my family plays together on lap tops in the same room and in the same battle. It always seems to us that the one who does the most damage throughout the battle gets more and better "stuff". Since we play together, the person with the life wizard is allowed to build up and do damage spells too, not just healing so I have not tried to figure this out yet. However, if it is true, don't you think it is about time life wizards either get more health when leveling up each time, get a bigger percentage of pips in the base percentage, or get bigger damage spells?

I solo all of my wizards, even my life. It use to be fun and challenging. Now battles are long and laborious.
I think it is all random with loot drops. I would test this though, Go to an area and have one toon do all dmg and other do nothing and see what happens. Feel free to let us know how this works out because thats an interesting theory.

Take care and safe journeys.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
705
fireproof1111 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
Wow is that latin, Excellent youve proven that you can copy and paste from the internet .
So now youve resorted to calling all of us kindergardeners man i feel like saying the rubber and glue saying lol. Its like a youngin surfin the web to try an one up continuously.
I was quite offended by some of your posts there sparckey so please becareful how you approach this.
And threatening to people about posting is also a nono, You are like pushing the envelope to get banned man.

The thing is life has damage aready so im trying to figure out how much bigger damage you want. You just want the aura but will it stop there or at the next spell level will you complain that life got a heal instead of a damage spell again. As for the aura yeah life could have got an aura but they didnt, Do you think KI is going to change it?

If this works for you im gonna post that i want a healing aura for storm cause we have enough damage stuff.

I think they all should have been damage auras just to stop hearing the crying on the forum.
Hi,

You DO have access to a healing boost, it's called "Cycle of Life" and you can train it at level 84 star school. Unlike the other level 84 star spells, it is UNIVERSAL for heals. Just make sure you think of the 10% damage boost death magic will get while you're wearing "Cycle of Life". Oh, and you can also use Primordial, Mend, and Sanctuary to boost your Storm heal, "Healing Current", remember that Storm HEAL??? In addition, you can use at least two charms to boost your new storm heal, along with heal boost in rings, athames, boots, robes, hats, pets, and some wands. Should be able to use that Healing Current quite well without another healing boost, yes? In fact, if you're willing to give up other stats, I dare say you can boost that HEAL to 100% more than it's base heal.

Ya, you really can't use that comparison, as you CAN boost your nice storm heal, but I CAN'T boost my life damage with the new spells.

Happy Healing,

Qbb, Iridian Shadowweaver

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
192
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
I can comprehend just fine, Its that i disagree that you dont follow, You know my opinion.
So know we are intellectuals discussing high end factual knowledge of a video game. ok. Sometimes it takes a kindergardener to understand these threads and provide translation.

I tink i red an rite gud .

I know satyr can be learned by any school. Guess what so can damage.

Ok so life cannot dabble in damage as you say. You know maybe your on to something there no wait nope your not. Seeing how life has the same training points as everyone else has to achieve damage spells from other schools. If you dont know how to use them i would gladly show you. And life has a few ok damage spells but they dont have any big nukes but neither does some other schools.

As for secondary attacks being weak well i dont know about that, My life student has fire as one secondary school and he does pretty good damage with helephant. Once again id be more than happy to show you where to get a mastery amulet and how to use it.

Im so sorry you were offended by an objection to a unimportant un-needed suggestion and by all means i apologize sincerly for any offense that may have been assumed and i would not resort to name calling or anything like that.
Ill be sitting back watching disney channel waiting for a response that probably wont show up as your intellectual post has stated.

Oh and you mispelled conati theres no g.

Take care and safe journeys.
HAHA. shot down by the gunslinger. Nice shootin partner muhahahaha.

That is classic man "mispelled conati theres no g" omg i laughed for like 30 minutes after reading that.
I have a life with fire as 2nd school also and yeah he does ok damage, Not huge but hey hes a life student ya know.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
1304
Canny B Moone on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
Hi,

You DO have access to a healing boost, it's called "Cycle of Life" and you can train it at level 84 star school. Unlike the other level 84 star spells, it is UNIVERSAL for heals. Just make sure you think of the 10% damage boost death magic will get while you're wearing "Cycle of Life". Oh, and you can also use Primordial, Mend, and Sanctuary to boost your Storm heal, "Healing Current", remember that Storm HEAL??? In addition, you can use at least two charms to boost your new storm heal, along with heal boost in rings, athames, boots, robes, hats, pets, and some wands. Should be able to use that Healing Current quite well without another healing boost, yes? In fact, if you're willing to give up other stats, I dare say you can boost that HEAL to 100% more than it's base heal.

Ya, you really can't use that comparison, as you CAN boost your nice storm heal, but I CAN'T boost my life damage with the new spells.

Happy Healing,

Qbb, Iridian Shadowweaver
Very nice. Thank you for pointing that out, because some forget that they have their own in-school healing capabilities.

My Balance wizard, which is in the beginning of Azteca, has great healing, depending on whether I'm questing with others or not. If I'm questing by myself, I raise my damage to 75%, and lower my healing to 45%. If I'm questing with others, I lower my damage to 27%, but can raise my healing to 87% in and 5% out, which can be a life saver for the other players as well as myself and that's without any additional healing boosts.

My Ice wizard, which has finished Azteca does not have an in-school healing. Honestly, I don't care and don't need one, nor do I really need any healing boosts.

You're correct. Others can boost their heals, but Life cannot boost damage with any of the new schools spells.

I might add, that I really hope no one posts on the other thread that was started, since they didn't get the satisfaction of making their skewed point here.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
18
fireproof1111 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
Wow is that latin, Excellent youve proven that you can copy and paste from the internet .
So now youve resorted to calling all of us kindergardeners man i feel like saying the rubber and glue saying lol. Its like a youngin surfin the web to try an one up continuously.
I was quite offended by some of your posts there sparckey so please becareful how you approach this.
And threatening to people about posting is also a nono, You are like pushing the envelope to get banned man.

The thing is life has damage aready so im trying to figure out how much bigger damage you want. You just want the aura but will it stop there or at the next spell level will you complain that life got a heal instead of a damage spell again. As for the aura yeah life could have got an aura but they didnt, Do you think KI is going to change it?

If this works for you im gonna post that i want a healing aura for storm cause we have enough damage stuff.

I think they all should have been damage auras just to stop hearing the crying on the forum.
I didn't copy and paste it -_- transation applications are almost always, no, always, incorrect; I took latin, deal with it...

Furthermore "threatening" to post on a post collection area of a server (a.k.a. a forum) is not a "threat" as it is its designated function.

Also you appear not to have read the previous posts or you have not seen the actual spells, life got an aura, but, unlike all of the other schools, life's was not a damage boosting aura.

Also you appear unable to grasp the fact that our aura being a healing boost makes it so that, as it is an astral spell, you are able to learn it by expending one single training point, the storm spell that heals does not say "storm heal - (a heart symbol)" in the discription, it says "heal - (a heart symbol)." Heals are not bound by school; healing units are separate, it's what school the spell to heal is that is different.

In the future I ask you to know or even merely read up on the information being discussed before choosing a side, really...

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
193
I think this is fair because life wizards specialize in heal, and life wizards are mostly supporters in combat, like how the privateer in Pirate101 specializes in team play and would be harder to solo on.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
935
SchicksalBestimmun... on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think this is fair because life wizards specialize in heal, and life wizards are mostly supporters in combat, like how the privateer in Pirate101 specializes in team play and would be harder to solo on.
I can agree with that. Life and ice both usually take a bit longer to solo on. that doesnt mean they cant solo but it does take a bit longer for the battles.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
192
Canny B Moone on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
Hi,

You DO have access to a healing boost, it's called "Cycle of Life" and you can train it at level 84 star school. Unlike the other level 84 star spells, it is UNIVERSAL for heals. Just make sure you think of the 10% damage boost death magic will get while you're wearing "Cycle of Life". Oh, and you can also use Primordial, Mend, and Sanctuary to boost your Storm heal, "Healing Current", remember that Storm HEAL??? In addition, you can use at least two charms to boost your new storm heal, along with heal boost in rings, athames, boots, robes, hats, pets, and some wands. Should be able to use that Healing Current quite well without another healing boost, yes? In fact, if you're willing to give up other stats, I dare say you can boost that HEAL to 100% more than it's base heal.

Ya, you really can't use that comparison, as you CAN boost your nice storm heal, but I CAN'T boost my life damage with the new spells.

Happy Healing,

Qbb, Iridian Shadowweaver
Just my point. What heals storm only has 1 storm and 1 life heal. And sure we can use all those adds like you mentioned. The same way life can use all the TC an 2nd schools for damage.

You can boost your other school spells though right. I mean me having 2 heals is hardly a comparison to lifes heals.

Yes i also know i can train life as a secondary school the same as life can train a damage school.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
192
Kyle Blake on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I didn't copy and paste it -_- transation applications are almost always, no, always, incorrect; I took latin, deal with it...

Furthermore "threatening" to post on a post collection area of a server (a.k.a. a forum) is not a "threat" as it is its designated function.

Also you appear not to have read the previous posts or you have not seen the actual spells, life got an aura, but, unlike all of the other schools, life's was not a damage boosting aura.

Also you appear unable to grasp the fact that our aura being a healing boost makes it so that, as it is an astral spell, you are able to learn it by expending one single training point, the storm spell that heals does not say "storm heal - (a heart symbol)" in the discription, it says "heal - (a heart symbol)." Heals are not bound by school; healing units are separate, it's what school the spell to heal is that is different.

In the future I ask you to know or even merely read up on the information being discussed before choosing a side, really...
So you searched the internet for a translation application to post on a video game forum?
Because you misspelled some things. And those applications are always incorrect.

I beg to differ seeing how a threat is a threat and is not what a forum is for.

I have a life student and i know the aura.

I grasp the fact that you are mad because you didnt get damage as an aura when all else did. Well what about my storm student who wanted the heals instead of damage for his last spell. Maybe we deserve a healing spell.

I only need to read who its from anymore to know that ill disagree with it. Because its the same people posting really silly ideas,comments,accusations. Just because every other school got a damage boost still does not make for any reason for KI to change this on a whim.

Life is a healing school so you really just need to except that.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
16
Hun... So life is gathering and talking. Not that I'm complaining. Even though I'm not life I understand. I checked your spells and they were mostly centred around healing and left no room for offence. In reality most people choose life as a secondary or third school because they want that healing. I myself is focused on offence and strategy while my friend handles the boosts and healing because her schools are death and life and when we use a couple balance blades,pet blades,elemental blades,add a couple traps,then trained feint,treasure feint,pet feint,and a high critical rating,defence piercing,BOOM.You get the perfect recipe for utter destruction to enemies. And I'll tell you what happened. This was a real pinch but we really overdid it...(or as my friend puts it. Going overboard) Okay I'm a measly level 32 ice with fire as secondary and my friend level 25 death with secondary life. And we can actually pack a punch for our level. Okay,on to the story. I got in a really desperate situation because I uh, made a mistake and teleported to a friend who was working on Avalon which is a place for level 70-80s and for me,big mistake. He was fighting some giant that was a level 12 elite and as it when he only had 1 left and then got knocked out. So me and my friend set up about 7 different traps 8 different blades and 5 different feints. That equaled a HUGE amount of damage like over 6500 something and we, level 20-30s got out of a fight in Avalon ALIVE and if it wasn't for life we would have gotten beaten real pathetically. So I want to thank life here by defending their honest and true opinion.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
935
ella3800 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
Hun... So life is gathering and talking. Not that I'm complaining. Even though I'm not life I understand. I checked your spells and they were mostly centred around healing and left no room for offence. In reality most people choose life as a secondary or third school because they want that healing. I myself is focused on offence and strategy while my friend handles the boosts and healing because her schools are death and life and when we use a couple balance blades,pet blades,elemental blades,add a couple traps,then trained feint,treasure feint,pet feint,and a high critical rating,defence piercing,BOOM.You get the perfect recipe for utter destruction to enemies. And I'll tell you what happened. This was a real pinch but we really overdid it...(or as my friend puts it. Going overboard) Okay I'm a measly level 32 ice with fire as secondary and my friend level 25 death with secondary life. And we can actually pack a punch for our level. Okay,on to the story. I got in a really desperate situation because I uh, made a mistake and teleported to a friend who was working on Avalon which is a place for level 70-80s and for me,big mistake. He was fighting some giant that was a level 12 elite and as it when he only had 1 left and then got knocked out. So me and my friend set up about 7 different traps 8 different blades and 5 different feints. That equaled a HUGE amount of damage like over 6500 something and we, level 20-30s got out of a fight in Avalon ALIVE and if it wasn't for life we would have gotten beaten real pathetically. So I want to thank life here by defending their honest and true opinion.
Great story and yes without the life school this game would be more difficult.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
193
After reading around, I now would like to agree with Shiponland. However, I do not really like Shiponland's rudeness when it comes to arguing.

"Let me put this question to you in "simple kindergarten text"" - I would call that teasing, which is a form of bullying.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2080
Okay, I am kinda confused on this issue, so maybe someone can clear this up for me. There are enough buffs and traps for Every school to hit 1 million damage.

I know this for a fact, as I have the 1 in a million badge on all of my Wizards and some of them are even low level.

So, the real complaint is everyone else got something and 1 school got something else?

Sorry, but I can give you prime examples of where every school so far has gotten the short end of the stick.

I don't see this is a major issue atm, sorry, but I think there are more important things that need to be addressed rather than wanting 1 more buff... But that is my opinion....

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
3
I totally agree live wizards do need more power and should have gotten the damage aura. I have 6 wizards all level 80 or more 3 which are level 90 (storm, ice, life are 90) I also would have liked to see life get a global attack at level 88 all other schools have more than one global attack why not life just my thoughts.
I'm Kelsey lifecaster look me up

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
19
Even though Life wizards are not a big damage school, all through the game we have been given the possibility of enough damage to battle fairly well and in a fair amount of time compared to the "big boy" schools. As the enemies got stronger we leveled up to about the same difference in each world.

Along comes Azteca and it seems the enemies have increased a lot but we (Life wizards) only increased a little. Now we are way behind. It sure doesn't help that the enemies start out with so many power pips and spells that cause us to fizzle, lose turns consistently, especially in first two or three rounds, and lower our accuracy. Yes we can heal ourselves, but doing so means we don't have those rounds to make our spells stronger or pips to cast a spell, and since our spells are not even close to big damage schools, battles take forever! You may not understand this if you are not a Life Wizard.

I agree we should have been given a "percentage" increase in damage. I did not waste a training point on the healing boost. How many Life wizards did? It is a waste of a training point considering what we already have. Even the Life Henchman does not heal most of the rounds! What does that say about what KI is thinking about Life as just being healers?

Does Fire, Ice and Storm think they have something to fear about us getting a boost in damage? Maybe they still don't understand it would the same percentage so they would still be the mega damage schools. Why don't they want us to have a little bit better chance in the game? As long as we can and will still heal them and help out when in a group or when called on, what difference does it make to them personally? In fact, this forum was not directed toward them for their opinion.

It was not asked if KI would lower the damage of the enemies. That would affect the other school wizards, but Life also getting an equal percentage increase in damage one time will not change their game play. I just don't get it!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
935
gmaof5ggmaof4 on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
Even though Life wizards are not a big damage school, all through the game we have been given the possibility of enough damage to battle fairly well and in a fair amount of time compared to the "big boy" schools. As the enemies got stronger we leveled up to about the same difference in each world.

Along comes Azteca and it seems the enemies have increased a lot but we (Life wizards) only increased a little. Now we are way behind. It sure doesn't help that the enemies start out with so many power pips and spells that cause us to fizzle, lose turns consistently, especially in first two or three rounds, and lower our accuracy. Yes we can heal ourselves, but doing so means we don't have those rounds to make our spells stronger or pips to cast a spell, and since our spells are not even close to big damage schools, battles take forever! You may not understand this if you are not a Life Wizard.

I agree we should have been given a "percentage" increase in damage. I did not waste a training point on the healing boost. How many Life wizards did? It is a waste of a training point considering what we already have. Even the Life Henchman does not heal most of the rounds! What does that say about what KI is thinking about Life as just being healers?

Does Fire, Ice and Storm think they have something to fear about us getting a boost in damage? Maybe they still don't understand it would the same percentage so they would still be the mega damage schools. Why don't they want us to have a little bit better chance in the game? As long as we can and will still heal them and help out when in a group or when called on, what difference does it make to them personally? In fact, this forum was not directed toward them for their opinion.

It was not asked if KI would lower the damage of the enemies. That would affect the other school wizards, but Life also getting an equal percentage increase in damage one time will not change their game play. I just don't get it!
Just to have everyone stop the madness i wished KI would have just made all the auras follow each schools specialties. Yes life would have still received a healing spell but not every school would have gotten dmg so this would have been more fair. I see the point some are making and i agree that it wasnt fair that life got difference from the rest of schools but it was perfectly fair that it was a heal received.

I hope KI looks at this in the future to prevent all these he got you got i didnt threads.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
35
The Whistler on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
Hmmmm, this I did not know. The makers might be sending a message that we need to heal as a priority rather then fight. Bummer.
Hey I'm a Life wizard and I will go on pure rage if this continues!!!!

Sarah Lifepetal! Master Therguist.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
230
duch1234523 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
yes, if your saying we do not have enough attacking spells i totally agree! we need more attacking spells and less healing spells!

thanks, abigail sand river

dont you get it life is about healing o i am death so sorry for being in life property