Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life level 48 items.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I find it unfair that life wizards receive a pet that gives level three spell when every other school get a level six or seven spell. I think life should get something better. Also, I think we should have a badge like everyone else saying "master of life" or something like that. I would like you to post of what you think about this.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
JackZ96 wrote:
I find it unfair that life wizards receive a pet that gives level three spell when every other school get a level six or seven spell. I think life should get something better. Also, I think we should have a badge like everyone else saying "master of life" or something like that. I would like you to post of what you think about this.

Life wizards were ment to heal. dont'cha see the name? "LIFE" Wizard

Plus.... "Master of Life"? I dont want to religous flamebait... but isnt that God?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I see where you get that idea. I just thought life didnt get as much as the other schools but i guess i just saw it wrong. Thanks for you opinion.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
JackZ96 wrote:

i know i am a life wizard and its so unfair and plus when i got my pet and did all my quest it didnt give me the master of life badge can anyone help about this?

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
JackZ96 wrote:

Ok Life heals but i found the pet reasonable except that the Satyr pet gives Unicorn, i think it would be better if they changed them. The card to Satyr is the only problem i have

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I am a level 46 life wizard and we do get the "Master" badge. It's called Master Thuergist. That was life wizards are called.

I also agree that we as life wizards are not equal to those of our other schools. I think if anything are pet should be just as powerful as other ones. I have a different schools pet just to stay alive in my quests. My secondary school is storm, but that fizzles alot! And my third school is fire, but that is at the very beginning and is not all that powerful for Dragonspyre Minions.

I wish I knew that we could skip the test when I started and now I am 200 dollars in the whole and I really don't want to start over again.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
He means the badge you recieve when you finish the quest for your school when you turn level 48. Like Master of Monsters, Death, Storm, etc. And I agree, Life got scammed on the pet.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
I agree 100% that the card that the Satyr gives is worthless and certainly not equal to the other class pets. It would be nice if it gave Centaur, or even, oh, SATYR instead.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I just turned level forty eight and got my storm lord card and stormzilla pet but I did not get my master of storm badge! When do i get that?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Birdboy6789 wrote:

I just turned level forty eight and got my storm lord card and stormzilla pet but I did not get my master of storm badge! When do i get that?

You should have gotten it after you recieved Storm Lord and Stormzilla pet. You may want to go through all your badges and check again. If not you might want to report a bug about it. :?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I just can't stand the satyr spell animation and now I have one following me around.
Anyone else think the same? Or do you like it?
Thanks, Kieran

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
Birdboy6789 wrote:

ok, here is the deal. the master of ... badge is only gotten when you get every spell, including the ones from secret trainers.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I have a life that is a 41. also i have a life that is a 9. i love playing artur jade my 41.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
kith6227 wrote:
I just can't stand the satyr spell animation and now I have one following me around.
Anyone else think the same? Or do you like it?
Thanks, Kieran

I have to agree, the annimation is annoying! lol The alternative is to get a mount and the pet disappears at least while you are riding through the streets.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Gizmo1280 wrote:
I am a level 46 life wizard and we do get the "Master" badge. It's called Master Thuergist. That was life wizards are called.

I also agree that we as life wizards are not equal to those of our other schools. I think if anything are pet should be just as powerful as other ones. I have a different schools pet just to stay alive in my quests. My secondary school is storm, but that fizzles alot! And my third school is fire, but that is at the very beginning and is not all that powerful for Dragonspyre Minions.

I wish I knew that we could skip the test when I started and now I am 200 dollars in the whole and I really don't want to start over again.

You may have missed some of the "secret" trainers along the way

one in Marleybone [to kill off minions],
one on Colossus near Mindy,
one in the fair grounds [shields and some other spells] in the Wizard City Commons area,
one at the Death tree,
Myth has a trainer in Krok.

You need all the available life spells to become a master. Good luck on getting that badge.