Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levels

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
I see on other topics that the highest level is 50. But on the game, I have seen people with level 60. Though, I also hear that someone was level 68.

So what is the highest level?

What is the newest world and when was it released?

Is there a way to obtain something greater than the highest level?

I also saw someone on the game with a green name. I am pretty sure I saw this right. If that is the case, what does the green name mean?

Administrator
DreamLucid wrote:
I see on other topics that the highest level is 50. But on the game, I have seen people with level 60. Though, I also hear that someone was level 68.

Prior to October of 2010 the highest level was 50.

DreamLucid wrote:
So what is the highest level?

Now the highest level you can obtain is 60.

DreamLucid wrote:
What is the newest world and when was it released?

Wintertusk was an expansion to Grizzleheim, and was added to the game in May of 2011. Prior to that, the entirely new world of Celestia was added to the game in October of 2010.

DreamLucid wrote:
Is there a way to obtain something greater than the highest level?

No, that's why it's the highest level. :)

DreamLucid wrote:
I also saw someone on the game with a green name. I am pretty sure I saw this right. If that is the case, what does the green name mean?

Green names are non-player controlled characters (also called NPCs). This includes merchants and henchmen. If you saw this person in a duel, they were most likely a Henchmen which is a hired NPC which can be purchased during a duel with Crowns from the Crown shop.

All this and much more information can be learned from reading our Update Notes at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
DreamLucid wrote:
Thank you!

It is all clear to me now.

o and the level 68 post ya saw are just ideas for new spells if they increase the level cap

also there is one new world out but i am not saying it ya have to check the test realm

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
DreamLucid wrote:
Thank you!

o and the level 68 post ya saw are just ideas for new spells if they increase the level cap

also there is one new world out but i am not saying it ya have to check the test realm

Yeah, I am in the test realm.

An idea? Totally misread that or the person misspoke. Lol. Thanks.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
DreamLucid wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
DreamLucid wrote:
Thank you!

Yeah, I am in the test realm.

An idea? Totally misread that or the person misspoke. Lol. Thanks.

try going to merle ambros if your level 25 or higher and in test realm currently