Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Do they HAVE to be hatched? I mean I am level 48 and have earned it, not given as a drop from a major boss or spent cash with crowns, or bought cards from Best Buy.

Is it just me or doesn't a years worth of payment, helping, buying crowns and just being a decent wizard mean anything.
I know 17hrs is not a long time, but honestly if you earned it, i dont think there should be a wait, and it should not wipe the pet health meter.

Maybe its just me and I am too sensitive or too possesive.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Rhemas wrote:
Do they HAVE to be hatched? I mean I am level 48 and have earned it, not given as a drop from a major boss or spent cash with crowns, or bought cards from Best Buy.

Is it just me or doesn't a years worth of payment, helping, buying crowns and just being a decent wizard mean anything.
I know 17hrs is not a long time, but honestly if you earned it, i dont think there should be a wait, and it should not wipe the pet health meter.

Maybe its just me and I am too sensitive or too possesive.

Yes the pet has to be hatched and if it is a pet that has a level 48 spell just hatch it and you will get the card. It actually maybe matters about how rare the pet is or how hard it is to get it.