Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kraysys?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
Where is Kraysys?
I have his boots for myth and they are really good and I want to farm him I think he is in mushu but not sure where. Any help is good.

Oran Stronghammer lvl 46 life

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
LOLZ! kraysys is in dragonspyre near the ds academy in the forum so when you enter the forum ok go on that ledge near the drakemaster then follow the path until you reach a tower ( you need to unlock ds to enter the tower )

p.s you have to unlock the tower too

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer :D

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
kraysys is a boss you fight in the forum - the second section in the ds academy, if you are level 46 you should be there soon,
first need your egg though,
good luck though - i have been farming for death boots and no luck and i have 4 of mine trying to get them for our death ! lol and now my 5th - an Ice- is going to try helping out
i know not to dispair- i had the same problem on the other account! i try to solo because it seems whoever comes to help me , whether friend, other nearby wizard, or one from my other account- THEY win the death boots instead! LOL

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
crucible, and also, i was wondering(for those GRAND GRANDs)
does he drop firezilla or, fire kraken.
Scarlet D.B 50 Fire
Lian S.S 5 Death

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
Thx but I actually just got into DS So i guess i have to wait awhile

Oran Stronghammer lvl... you know it already lol

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Lol. Farming Kraysys for grand gear is a pain in the neck but I was able to get my gear from him.