Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzenstein's lab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Help me with the riddle please . I don't know how to do it, other than clean air opens the gate. Is the lock right there or does it have to do with the chimneys?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
There are five chimneys. You have to disable them all. When you do one, it will give you a message saying you've done 1 of 5.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
You have to find the smoking chimneys (I think there are 5) and turn them off. Look carefully - some are a little bit off the path on side roofs.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
There are 5 chimneys located around the area that you need to turn off by clicking on them. Once all chimneys are shut down, the air will be clear.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
i need help, not sure what to do. i just did the lab and at the end i didnt get any items and my quest just said to go see watson in the lab but he wasnt there. all the doors are still unlocked but i cant find watson anywhere but on top of scotland yard and that watson just directs me back to the lab. is this a glitch? is there a way around it so i can get the big ben quest?

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
the answer tothe chimney problem for me was to retry the quest but when with another who has done the quest...dont let them put out any of the chimneys....you must do them all yourself