Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

iPhone App WizardBlox

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Well as far as I can tell from the directions given, that particular program has some problems (at least on an iPhone 4, latest OS):

1. You can't shift blocks on any rows below the 6th row of blocks. If this is to emulate the in game mini game, theoretically I should be able to shift blox on any unshaded row. I assume this is a bug as the instructions make no mention of not being able to move blocks below that level, so either update the documentation or fix the app.

2. The game gives a time bonus for getting to the next level quickly. If you're giving me a bonus on time, then either fix problem 1, OR, have the game start out with more than 4 rows of blocks. The way the game works now, I can't do anything for up to 30 seconds while I wait for the blocks.

3. The instructions indicate I should be able to drag the blocks up from the bottom to get them to move up faster (in an effort to circumvent bug number 2), however, no matter how I do it, the blocks do not move any faster if I "drag up from the bottom".

4. Around level 8 the app becomes very unstable and is prone to spontaneously exiting the player out. Some times you are required to restart level 8, losing all progress, sometimes it saves the game.

Please fix these bugs. I like the game as it's a nice little "mental cigarette break" throughout my work day.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I've continued trying to play this crippled game, and let me tell you this game gets quite unstable around level 9. It even stops responding to attempts to move blocks, all the while continuing to raise the blocks towards ultimate failure.

Will KI actually do anything about this, or should I just give up on this game?

We have an OS4 update currently being tested. Patience, we'll update it soon so that it functions with the newest OS as well as the iPad.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.