Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need help so upset

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
hello when ever i go in a battle none of my spells show up so upset just paid for membership too pls someone help :?

Relax, this is a common error.

You do not have a deck equipped!

Just like a hat, you must equip a deck to use it! And you need to make sure you put cards in that deck!

Press B on your keyboard when you're not in a duel. This will open your Backpack. Select the Tab at the top for your backpack that shows your Decks. One of the decks in your backpack MUST be equipped for your cards to be available in battle. Select the deck you want to use and press the closed hand icon at the bottom of that panel to equip the deck.

Next, Press P to open the deck itself. Your available cards will show on the right, and the deck will show on the left. Click the cards on the right to move them into your deck. Build your deck from all your cards, and THEN go into a battle.

If you still only see the spells from your wand, repeat the above instructions.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
deathbringer3636 wrote:
hello when ever i go in a battle none of my spells show up so upset just paid for membership too pls someone help :?

It sounds like you didn't "equip" your spelldeck.

Just like a hat, or robe, or any gear, you have to equip your deck.

Open your backpack, click on the "deck" tab at the top, and then highlight your deck, and click on "equip" at the bottom of that page.

Make sure you put your spellcards and treasure cards in the deck too.

:D

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Also, more important for beginning levels is to be sure you equipped your wand! Your first wand carries many low level spells. :)