Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get staff's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Ive been wandering around and have yet to be able to find a staff :( can anyone help me ?

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I think you can only get them from duels with monsters or with crowns. I've never seen any in a shop. And besides, most of the ones I've seen from monsters are for level 10 and normally higher. So it depends on your level as well. And also, I've never gotten any in Wizard City before. Only in Marleybone and Kroktopia. Maybe there are even some in Mooshu, though I've only been there a few times to help friends. Hope this helps :-)

Survivor
Nov 24, 2008
You get one in Wizard City from a quest. Not sure which one, but it was near the end. Others drop from different monsters. Good Luck :D

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
scottfnc wrote:
You get one in Wizard City from a quest. Not sure which one, but it was near the end. Others drop from different monsters. Good Luck :D
IF you do all the quest on cyclopes lane fire cat ally colssus balvard and trition ambrose will give you one example:if you are fire you get a fire staff! GOODLUCK! :D