Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How am I going to make it to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
You know "The Final Countdown" quest to defeat Malistare, and then you get to the platform with the crystals( that have to be activated at the same time. Since i'm non-text chat I can't tell everyone else about the crystals so were confused and it's kinda fustrating because I have to complete this quest to gain acess to Celestia!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Hi there:

Try this.

When in a group for Mallistare and it's time to do the crystals, find one and keep it on it's little stand by repeatedly pressing X. This will give time for your teammates to get to a crystal and press X as well. Since your are keeping yours on it's stand, when the others wizards activate their's the door will open. This is how we did it when we had a wiz who didn't have open text chat and it worked great.

Good luck!

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
quicky4 wrote:
You know "The Final Countdown" quest to defeat Malistare, and then you get to the platform with the crystals( that have to be activated at the same time. Since i'm non-text chat I can't tell everyone else about the crystals so were confused and it's kinda fustrating because I have to complete this quest to gain acess to Celestia!

Well, I can't help you there. The only solution is to get text chat, or have a true friend with you that has text chat so you can explain to them and they can explain it to the others.

Scarlet Willow lvl 50- balance
Victoria Dusk lvl 48- death
Cori Raven lvl 18- storm

Defender
May 11, 2009
you dont just have to beat The Final Countdown to get in, you also have to be lvl 50

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
SoxKid wrote:
you dont just have to beat The Final Countdown to get in, you also have to be lvl 50

No, you only have to beat the final countdown