Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help? Open Chat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
18+ Open Chat is only available to players who purchase subscriptions with a valid credit card. Since anyone of any age can purchase a PrePaid card in a store, this payment method is not eligible for accessing 18+ Open Chat.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
18+ Open Chat is only available to players who purchase subscriptions with a valid credit card. Since anyone of any age can purchase a PrePaid card in a store, this payment method is not eligible for accessing 18+ Open Chat.
I have tried everything i have a valid credit card number and i am 19 and i still cant find a way to open chat :x

mrmagician17 wrote:
I have tried everything i have a valid credit card number and i am 19 and i still cant find a way to open chat :x

You already have Open Chat enabled on your account.
Open Chat is filtered for profanity. In this channel, when players type their text they will see 3 colors in the chat window: white means 13+ can see it, yellow means only 18+ can see it, and red is completely filtered.
Our terms for in-game communication with other players will remain the same. Violent and abusive behavior, as well as the exchange of personal information is still not acceptable.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
mrmagician17 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:

My sister had this same problem when she purchased her account. You will have to contact tech support and have them look into it. There was some type of bug that prevented her's from working. You may have the same problem too. It did not take long for them to fix it.