Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me level up!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Right now i am a level 48 Pyromancer and I have done pretty much all of the good xp side quests and I dont know what to do So if you could help that would be great! P.S.: i beat all the storyline quests and i beat the warehouse.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Finish all of the storyline quests, including Malistaire ("The Final Countdown").

If that's finished, go back through all of the areas. Side quests in higher level worlds give more experience. Start in Dragonspyre and look for side quests to do. Then do the same for Mooshu, then Marleybone, then Krokotopia, finally Wizard City. You can also do Grizzleheim if needed.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
I can tell tell you right now that I just got a level 50 and did not get to Malistare yet. I did every quest in the game up to the point in DS where I am learning about riding a dragon. Now I am waiting for the increased levels to finish. I would stay away from Grizleheim. Xp there stinks for the work you have to do.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Not sure what you have been doing, but my Death wizard is almost level 49 and can't get into the Labyrinth to finish the quest that gives Scarecrow.

All I can figure it one or more of
- I spent a lot of time near Storm Drain Tower before I decided to "go pay".
- I have been helping others, and quite a bit.
- I finished Grizzleheim with the possible exception of whatever is "downstairs" in Nidallevar (sorry about the spelling).
- Crafting (??)

In some (all?) dungeons you get half the experience of the first time if you do them over. I know Big Ben in MB and Crimson Fields in MS are two examples and I'm sure there are others. The third time is nothing special.

Personally I would go to Grizzleheim, its "something else to do" with the game. I'm gonna be sad when I have it all finished.