Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I missed a side quest..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
OK maybe this is new or just for fire school but when i hit level 35 a dude came on the screen like your teacher does and said to come see him. I THOUGHT it was simeon firemane but when i went to see him there was nothing. I didnt pay enough attention becuase i had just finished Katzenstein lol. So now i am supposed to go talk to some dude and i have no clue who or where he is. HELP! Anyone?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It was probably a reminder to come in and collect the lvl 33 spell. This isn't one that requires a quest, just visit and pick it up...if I am remembering correctly.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Look under your quest that you have open. level 35? maybe its the myth teacher... just a guess. good luck.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Hey, the same thing happened to my friend and I. The other night we both got a message from Simeon to come see him and when we went to him in Ravenwood, NOTHING. I kept going back to see if there was a question mark on his head and still NOTHING. Not sure about the level33 thing, we are both level 45 and got the message. Hmmmm wonder what he wants? :?

Kiley

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Same thing happened to me when I leveled up (I don't rememeber what my level is, but I don't think it's 35 yet).

Right after I leveled Simeon Firemane appeared as a bubble and told me to see him (he could have said "Remember to come and see me..."). When I next met him, though, he was quite silent on the matter.

Hunter Darkstalker

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
its for housing so just go see him again maybe he will give you the housing quest :) :)

Taylor LifeDreamer
an ice wizard

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
woow wrote:
its for housing so just go see him again maybe he will give you the housing quest :) :)
I had already completed the housing quest when Simeon Firemane appeared and told me to see him.

I de believe it has to do with leveling. It's just a reminder that's sent out to all who level above 15 (because of the new House functionality). They just forgot to turn it off for folks who already have done the quest.

Hunter Darkstalker

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Same thing happened to me when I hit level 37 last night, but I was in the middle of the west counterweight and then finished Big Ben before I went to see him and - nothing.

Like someone above me said, I would think it was probably about housing. He is probably set up to send you a message when you level up the first time since the housing went into effect. Since I had already talked to him, he had nothing new to say.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
gtippett wrote:
OK maybe this is new or just for fire school but when i hit level 35 a dude came on the screen like your teacher does and said to come see him. I THOUGHT it was simeon firemane but when i went to see him there was nothing. I didnt pay enough attention becuase i had just finished Katzenstein lol. So now i am supposed to go talk to some dude and i have no clue who or where he is. HELP! Anyone?

Hello, this happened to everyone because they had already passed level fifteen (when you origanlly are suppose to get the quest) and when you leveled it sent you a reminder message to go see Simeon about the housing quest.

no biggie just click the bubble and talk to him and ignore it

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
idk why i got it late but i got it yesterday (long after houses came) when i leveled up to LVL 44

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
Yes, he seems to pop up every time you level up. I think once you see him one time, he ought to stop popping up.