Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Buying A House.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I don't know which house to buy. Gold is no issue up to 100k, but crowns are. I'm kind of interested in the houses in...
  • Dragonspyre
  • Wizard City
  • Celestia
  • Death, Fire school houses
  • Wysteria Villa
  • and the Grizzleheim crafted house
I like the bigger houses except WC. Also, tell me if MB and KT houses are any good. And make sure you tell me if there's gardening space.

~Flint Dragonstone lvl. 45 Pyro

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fireblaster1357 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
I don't know which house to buy. Gold is no issue up to 100k, but crowns are. I'm kind of interested in the houses in...
  • Dragonspyre
  • Wizard City
  • Celestia
  • Wysteria Villa
I like the bigger houses except WC. Also, tell me if MB and KT houses are any good. And make sure you tell me if there's gardening space.

You can preview each house before buying...

I like the Marleybone houses a lot; yes there is plenty of park, i.e., gardening space in both. They are my favorite non-crowns houses.
I love the Death house.
Wysteria Villa was disappointing in that not much gardening space (unless they've fixed it)

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I wish the basic housing information was posted when you go to purchase the house. The real estate lady doesn't tell you any specific details either.

Important info:
- housing catagory: modest, luxury, luxury+
- standard number items allowed inside and outside
- max items with bric-a-brac elixirs

Unfortunately you must go outside the game for this info.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Castles

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
  • Dragonspyre
  • Wizard City
  • Celestia
  • Wysteria Villa

Im not sure if i follow you . Houses for sale are not in those worlds. Unless you mean crafting.
The houses you buy are in your own personal realm or area, you have the opportunity to tour a house before you buy so you can decide.

I never got into crafting houses, And i dont know if you can tour those.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
  • Dragonspyre
  • Wizard City
  • Celestia
  • Wysteria Villa

the wizard city and wysteria houses are great for gardening. i also had the krok and marley houses at one time or another, and they were great for what i needed at the time.

if you like crafting, do celestia or grizzleheim.
otherwise, don't~ the school houses are also available for 100k gold each; the life and myth ones are nice for gardening, and i love the death house as well.

that all said, my favourite house is my dragonspyre one. my balance wizard has the grand fortress, and it's awesome.

-von
L90 balance

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Dr Von on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
the wizard city and wysteria houses are great for gardening. i also had the krok and marley houses at one time or another, and they were great for what i needed at the time.

if you like crafting, do celestia or grizzleheim.
otherwise, don't~ the school houses are also available for 100k gold each; the life and myth ones are nice for gardening, and i love the death house as well.

that all said, my favourite house is my dragonspyre one. my balance wizard has the grand fortress, and it's awesome.

-von
L90 balance
Yes, I was thinking of this house as well. I think i'll buy this one so i'll still have money for buying reagents and stuff. Thanks everyone for your help!