Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster Ambrose Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
I keep getting circles with Headmaster Ambrose telling me to see him, he has something for me or a summons for me. However, when I go visit him, he keeps telling me to keep searching and find out everything I can. I've gotten this 5 or 6 times now and just hit level 40 and still he tells me to keep searching. Am I missing out on gifts or additional tools to help me with the game?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
The same thing happens to me and has many times. Sometimes will get different answer like "pondering what to do next". Why does he call and especially when calls urgently, but when get there, even if is immediately, is still nothing? I have even left in the middle of battles to go. I also got an urgent Ambrose has package for you message, went and again nothing!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
This has happened to me also. This is very irritating what is going on?

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
that happened to you too? geez... happened to me i went nothing. after that i went more times to see if he needed me. nope. he didnt. i got really annoyed and left. eventually i forgot. luckily i beat the game and i dont have to worry about him. :P

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I've had the same thing happen to me. I think maybe Ambrose is going senile. Maybe him losing his mind is the real problem and we should all join Malistaire!

Administrator
Sometimes Merle likes to check in with his students, however we've noticed lately that he's been calling on our young Wizards every time they gain a new level. Don't worry, he may not always have a quest for you, however it's a good reminder to visit him, as well as your Professors, on a regular basis.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I also have had it happen since I left Grizzleheim. Now I no longer get notafications to even go see my teacher at Raven wood even though I have all notafications on. I have missed many side quests and am not real happy because my friend has got them up until last night when he received two requests from Headmaster and when he went immediately there was no urgent news or package!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I was told there was something waiting for me so go see Ambrose and he told me to keep searching. This started at level 35

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Tierelelie wrote:
I was told there was something waiting for me so go see Ambrose and he told me to keep searching. This started at level 35

same thing here.... Sigh.... It started at level 40