Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good school combinations?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
I'm currently Balance/Death and going to Life when the get the chance, so Balance/Death/Life and I've heard that's a great combination, but I made a new Life wizard without a secondary school, so should I use that same combination or experiment? I've heard opposites do well, ex. Death/Life, Myth/Storm, Fire/Ice. Also my mom will get me crowns so should I use that to buy back Training Points for a/some new school(s) instead of using it to buy gold? I'm stuck.

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 31 Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Well since your balance i would choose a strong secondary like Storm. Having Death isnt bad but i would think storm would be better. Also for your Life student i would go with death because opposites will help you greatly on the next worlds. There are a lot of strong life and balance enemies further on in Dragonspyre and Mooshu so just be aware of what you have coming up and be ready for the tough smae school battles.

Wolf SparkleSword
Lvl 50 Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
:x since you have balance i think you should use myth thats what i used and its a good combanation because you could use myth trap and balance blade and it would do a lot of damage try it

Carlos Ghostwalker lvl 19 sorcerer

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
laxmiddy wrote:
Well since your balance i would choose a strong secondary like Storm. Having Death isnt bad but i would think storm would be better. Also for your Life student i would go with death because opposites will help you greatly on the next worlds. There are a lot of strong life and balance enemies further on in Dragonspyre and Mooshu so just be aware of what you have coming up and be ready for the tough smae school battles.

Wolf SparkleSword
Lvl 50 Necromancer

Actually most opposites aren't good. Both opposites could be strong, but with few health, so it will be useless.