Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
What is a player to do with all the extra gold that we earn over the course of playing the game. This is my second character and I have a house already with my first character. There isnt anything to buy in the shopping areas because I have have better stuff on than they provide. Anyone have any suggestions?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I usually spend all my money in the auction house. Crafting is a great money sink also if you want to spend the time on it. You can spend all you money on furnature to fill up your second character's house when you buy one.

The only stuff to buy is clothes/equipment, house/furnature, crafting supplies, or treasure cards. I don't know of anything else in the game that takes gold.

Hero
May 19, 2009
you can always buy a better house, or buy furniture for it. You can also buy gear for your other characters

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
you can buy treasure cards and give them to all the "poor" wizards begging for spells in the shopping distract in wiz city.

or not.