Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give Us Gift Cards in the UK Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Hi.
Living in the United Kingdom and not being able to buy the Gift cards is so annoying.

Kids cant just go to a shop and use their pocket money to get membership or in game items like American kids can.

We have toys r us here but they have never heard of wizard101 gift cards.
We have Blockkbuster but again no there has heard of wizard101 gift cards.
These 2 shops should stock the gift cards and we pay the equivalent to $10 or $20 so we can purchase them.
If they can not stock them how about allowing them to at least order them for us direct from the supplier.

The kids here are missing out on membership and it simply isnt fair.
Not every child has a parent with a credit card.

Wizard101 has beeen around for like what? A year and a half and still no provision for non credit card holders to get members ... Not good!

WE cant even buy the Beckett onlinegamer here unless we have it specially ordered and pay a big deposit =\

Anyway ...
Thank you for reading.

Defender
May 24, 2009
This might be a problem for you guys over in the UK, but i don't think KI cant do anything about it. I heard there are some people selling them in ebay but then again i think you need a credit card. Here is my solution for those living outside the US, buy pre-paid credit cards! I am not sure if company's sell then outside the US but if they do your in great luck. KI accepts pre-paid credit cards, which means you can easily get membership. The downside of this is that you might pay a little extra but i think its worth it! Hoped this helped! :)