Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funny Names! :D

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
186
Just confirmed this .. you can have the last name DreamDreamer. I also saw someone named DreamCatcher and you can be named DreamMender. Very though provoking.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmacer

Alia Dune, Novice Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
2
Survivor
May 26, 2012
33
Eric the Red on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My biggest pet peeve regarding names, is the name Fallon.
It's not because I don't like it. In fact, I think it's a beautiful name. The thing is, most people don't know how to pronounce it - especially when trying to use it in a witty context.

To all the people posting about wizards named Fallon Pants, Fallon Angel, etc, the problem is that the name Fallon is NOT pronounced "fallen".

The name Fallon is pronounced as 'Fal-in'
Fal, like pal
in like bin
It rhymes with Talon.

I'm really sorry to burst everyone's bubble on that name, but I mean, I can't be the only one who noticed that. So think of this as like a public service to any future Fallons that may be created. The name on its own is awesome. But combine it with a corny 'look-how-cute-I-am' name combo, and it loses all meaning (and none of your friends want to say anything)
Because I knew how to pronounce Fallon I didn't get what everyone was talking 'bout

Also you can have the name [any name] Unicornstalker XD

Survivor
May 26, 2012
33
Scarlet Hawk on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I named my new character this and I want to thank you for posting that :P

Amber Rose will become the greatest sorcerer in the history of Wizard101!!

Emma Troll, pretty clever! I'm going to use that one for my myth.

Luke Skywalker is fairly common, along with Sierra Mist and Taylor Swift. I have seen a Jack Frost that was ice, then another that was fire. o_O and I made a Patrick Star that was storm (storm-ocean)

Ooh! I know one! Robert Pants. Bob is a nickname for Robert so it would then be Bob Pants. I hope square is a last name..

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer
Amber Rose
Apprentice Sorcerer
"Why? The world may never know."
If you can (I'm not sure) get Emma Troll a troll polymorph XD

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
69
(Any name) UnicornTail Would be a funny name for a life student!

Survivor
Oct 13, 2011
2
I found someone in Marleybone named "Angel Angle".

What? Lol

Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
14
I have a friend named Matthew Pants....
Must I say anymore?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2014
1
I have 2 wizards.

One is "Angus Friend".
The other is "Gorman BoomBloom"
In the past I've had Brand TaleTail and Blaine Bane.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
54
Eric the Red on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My biggest pet peeve regarding names, is the name Fallon.
It's not because I don't like it. In fact, I think it's a beautiful name. The thing is, most people don't know how to pronounce it - especially when trying to use it in a witty context.

To all the people posting about wizards named Fallon Pants, Fallon Angel, etc, the problem is that the name Fallon is NOT pronounced "fallen".

The name Fallon is pronounced as 'Fal-in'
Fal, like pal
in like bin
It rhymes with Talon.

I'm really sorry to burst everyone's bubble on that name, but I mean, I can't be the only one who noticed that. So think of this as like a public service to any future Fallons that may be created. The name on its own is awesome. But combine it with a corny 'look-how-cute-I-am' name combo, and it loses all meaning (and none of your friends want to say anything)
Continue.......


Explorer
May 21, 2012
83
IKL626 on Aug 29, 2012 wrote:
Greetings many wonderful wizards of the Spiral! I felt like creating a post to talk about weird and wacky names:

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift (as a boy's name O.o)

Patrick Star

Jack Frost

Brittany Spear

[any name] BoomPants

[any name] GiantPants

[any name] GiantHead

Taylor SwiftStalker (get it xD?)

And I'm sure there are more :)

Post if you think you've found anything funny as a name!! :)

Caitlin WinterHeart
im totally not the second one on my myth o.o (totally)

Explorer
May 21, 2012
83
IKL626 on Aug 29, 2012 wrote:
Greetings many wonderful wizards of the Spiral! I felt like creating a post to talk about weird and wacky names:

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift (as a boy's name O.o)

Patrick Star

Jack Frost

Brittany Spear

[any name] BoomPants

[any name] GiantPants

[any name] GiantHead

Taylor SwiftStalker (get it xD?)

And I'm sure there are more :)

Post if you think you've found anything funny as a name!! :)

Caitlin WinterHeart
or just my name on my balance (my main) which people think my name is weird i just chose the first T name on each one xD so now my name is........(drum roll)..................Talon TaleTail

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4118
Caretaker123 on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
or just my name on my balance (my main) which people think my name is weird i just chose the first T name on each one xD so now my name is........(drum roll)..................Talon TaleTail
Ok that is one of the only funny ones in this thread. It reads like you tell tales from your tail. In other words, you lie your rear end off. I lol'd

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
53
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
16
I love names with Fallon and something like Water, Pants, or Star, even though Fallon isn't pronouced fallen.
I like these names:
Fallon Pants
Fallon Star
Fallon Dream
Brecken Sword (Broken Sword)
Brecken Dream
sierra mist
Last name of boompants

And das it. c:

Rebecca, delver into the deep history and dwellings of Ice Magic
"Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will make it a fact."

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
93
Luke SkyWalker
Taylor Swift
Malorn AshThorn
Patrick Star
Fallon Pants
Noah Pants

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 PyromancerWorld: Marleybone Area: Counterweight West

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
45
i used to know a wizard names Angus Firepants................

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
77
wizardrokz on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Calamity Drake. That is aboslutely brilliant LOL cause mailistaire is a calamity
Well, personally, I think MY name is brilliant
-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
May 13, 2013
59
I've heard of Dustin Dustdusk but I've never seen someone with that name.

Pokebow
Lvl16

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
125
Blaze Lifehammer. You forget the others who PRETEND to be my favorite WIzard101 player XD

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
455
I don't know if this is a glitch but someones name appeared as "Cowan" on my computer and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be: "Rowan".
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Administrator
glowstorm13 on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I don't know if this is a glitch but someones name appeared as "Cowan" on my computer and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be: "Rowan".
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master
Cowan is a valid male name, young Wizard. You can see all the name options at http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Character_Names


community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 11, 2013
144
I've seen a lot of Jack Frost,Patrick Star, and Taylor Swift wizards.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2014
12
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
151
I started a secondary life wizard a while back, in an attempt to avoid the "squeeky clean" reputation one tends to associate with healers, I named him Angus Ogrebreath. A few players have commented it seems to be an odd name choice.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
3
the funny names i know are hunter hunter (with a pet named hunter), and angel angle