Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

floating while healed??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Hi...

i was jsut wondering why i dont always float in the air when the fairy heals me? it seems to have stopped when i reached level 15..

i quite like this animation and i was wodnering if it is something i have done to stop it, can i get it back?

Sarai Skyblossom

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Nawty1uk wrote:
Hi...

i was jsut wondering why i dont always float in the air when the fairy heals me? it seems to have stopped when i reached level 15..

i quite like this animation and i was wodnering if it is something i have done to stop it, can i get it back?

Sarai Skyblossom
Do you have a item that says ... Percent to incoming heath? If you do that means that the only spell you go in the air with would be satyr.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Nawty1uk wrote:
Hi...

Sarai Skyblossom

Do you by chance have any items that increase your incoming heal and "boost" your heal?

I noticed that when I bought a couple crown items at level 15 recently, an athame and a ring, that my wizard no longer floated when being healed. In fact she almost looks to "shake it off"...lol. But all my other wizards, who do not have incoming health boosts still do jump up and float in the air when being healed by the fairy or pixie and they are of all levels such as Grands, and one that is even lower than level 15...maybe 7-8 right now.