Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final training point help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I am a grand master of balance and I just found all the stone roses. I have what I believe to be my final training point :-( . I would like some opinions of what final spell I should choose. Is there any hidden areas where there are good spells? I have life up to Centuar but I think thats as far a I can go because Im balance. Any help appreciated and thank you!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
That does not account for all the training points you would have aquired by now.

My recommendations for Balance: Ice to Tower Shield (the only shield that will work against non-elemental Balance spells), and Death up to Feint (the extra +70% trap really makes a difference on your damage with a buffed up Judgement). Life up to Sprite (while you can already heal with Helping Hands, it will not revive a defeated wizard, Sprite can).

Any extra points you may have after this I would just hold onto, for use in the possible next World or School that KI releases.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009