Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Few Things.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I am curious about some stuff.

Why is the trade treasure cards button still there? I mean if your not letting people trade them, then why are they there?

Also i noticed when wizards cast ice spells in battle (with me) i notice one of the mini ice insigni's are frozen on the bottom. A glitch?

Rofl my last question. I bought a ninja pig from Mooshu and i went to the arena to watch my friend and my pig froze in a T-Stance and has been doing that ever since.

FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I am curious about some stuff.

Why is the trade treasure cards button still there? I mean if your not letting people trade them, then why are they there?

Players are still able to trade Treasure Cards, just not Enchanted Treasure Cards.

Also i noticed when wizards cast ice spells in battle (with me) i notice one of the mini ice insigni's are frozen on the bottom. A glitch?

Sure sounds like it! I'll let the artists know.

Rofl my last question. I bought a ninja pig from Mooshu and i went to the arena to watch my friend and my pig froze in a T-Stance and has been doing that ever since.

Well that is odd - does it look like that to everyone or just you? Have you logged off and back on since you saw him do that? Let me know, and we'll get him out of his stick man position asap.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Players are still able to trade Treasure Cards, just not Enchanted Treasure Cards

Ok i just need to read slower then

Sure sounds like it! I'll let the artists know.

Ok when i see it my eyes are like

Well that is odd - does it look like that to everyone or just you? Have you logged off and back on since you saw him do that? Let me know, and we'll get him out of his stick man position asap.

Well apperntly i showed it too friends but they say it looks normal so i guess its just on my monitor.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
That happened to another pet of mine but it just went away after a little resting of my computer. Like you my friends said it looked fine, I suggest letting your computer take a little nap...