Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite/Most preferred Deck(s)

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
So we all know that there are many different decks out there, and sometimes its hard to pick one. This is the place to talk about your favorite/most preferred deck(s).

For my main deck, I prefer to use the Runewarden's Deck. It's a level 40+ deck, and even though it has a lower spell limit then some of the higher decks, I prefer it because it allows the most copies out of any other deck out there (runewardens deck allows 5 max copies, while other high level decks allow only 4( have 2 R.W. decks)).

For other purposes, I use a pharohs deck (thinking of switching to mummified deck) so I can buff up and attack a little quicker than normal. Sure I still have to look for the right cards, but I dont have to waste as much time searching also.

Seth ShadowCloud-Grand Fire/Storm (former adept pvp veteran)
A good friend

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I use 2 decks, both are for my specific school (but must be different names). The bigger of the 2 decks is my regular everyday deck. The second deck is specifically set up for fighting monster of my own school. It will have my school shield, maximum amount of prisms, and the sideboard will also be maxed out with my school prism in treasure card form. Weaker cards and any DoTs will not be in the 2nd deck.