Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fan art Submiters

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Thank you all for submiting great fan art to wizard101 for us all to look at. I evny most of your talents, and wish I had such. Anyways these are some of the best I have seen in the past December November and October.
These are just SOME of all the good pictures you guys have submited, I cant fit anymore on here lol.

Victoria DarkTalon and her wraith October, This one I loved due to its incredable detail, I'd like the person who drew this to post in this forum, if they dont mind lol

The rest of these are NOT in order.

Nora HexWeilder, and her 5 wizards, December

Fiona WildBlood, Balance and life wizard, November

Iridian Silverstone, And her Wizard, November

Luke NightFlame, Wizard, November

Autumn FireBlood, Heck Hound, November

Victoria MoonStone, November

Wolf DeathPyre, Ambrose, October

The anonomys ones In October, that are colorless and simple

Kevin Something(sorry cant read the name), and His wizard a Mage or something(sorry again it is REALLY hard to read the words) I especially liked your staff idea

Miranda SoulTheif, Her Death Wizard, December

Michael DreamCrafter, and His Life Wizards, December (weird enough my life has the same last name, I liked your idea, just needs a tiny touch here and there and it is perfect.)

I encourage all of you doodlers, drawers, scetchers, and dreamers to take a try at fan art. You don't know if you are good till you try, and get someone elses opinion.