Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fairegrounds in Cyclops Lane

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009

Hello,

I am a level 48 life Wizard. I received a quest from my life teacher for a new spell. I completed everything, and the very last thing she wants me to do is go to the Fairegrounds in Cyclops Lane.

I for the life of me CANNOT locate it. I have walked the entire lane, but have only found Festival Park. If anyone knows where the Fairegrounds in Cyclops lane is could you please let me know? Maybe I am just missing something?
:-D

Iridian Boomgiver

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
There are no Fairegrounds, thouse are in the commons....did you try there as well as Festival Park?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Amara7 wrote:

Hello,

I am a level 48 life Wizard. I received a quest from my life teacher for a new spell. I completed everything, and the very last thing she wants me to do is go to the Fairegrounds in Cyclops Lane.

I for the life of me CANNOT locate it. I have walked the entire lane, but have only found Festival Park. If anyone knows where the Fairegrounds in Cyclops lane is could you please let me know? Maybe I am just missing something?

Iridian Boomgiver

8)
If its not a bug, then have you tried that small area in the middle, where that Myth Student needed help way back when you first went there in the beginning? If not, try the place in the Commons where the mini-games are located. And if THAT doesn't work, log a Bug Report with Mr. Lincoln; That's about all you'll be able to do by then....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
If you open the quest section of your spell book then close it and press the button T. Open the quest book and click on the quest you are working on. Thats the quest tracker it shows you which direction and how far to go. Do it as many times as you need to until you see the yellow arrow. Have you tried that? oh and if you click on the quest while the quest tracker is on then the quest will light up gold and the normal papery color. - My name's Iridian i have a heckhound name trixie and a summer dragon named lady sassy. tyoe in summer dragon into the promotinal codes for a dragon and frog 4 five hundred gold.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Amara7 wrote:

Hello,

Iridian Boomgiver

I am 99% sure that the Fesitival Park that you said is actually Festival Fairegrounds... but maybe not. Try looking their again.