Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic bundle must come out of retirement!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
When the epic bundle was first available online, i was not able to get it. Only after KI pulled its plug was i able to start getting memberships, crowns and that stuff. Even if for one day, it could become available online again, i would be thankful. Please consider it kingsisle.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
They have the coding for it already in place since people who got it earlier still have it. I don't think it would take too much work to add it to the bundles you can buy online. Although, with so many bundles available now, maybe they are trying to prevent competing sales. My idea for it would be to put it in the online bundle shop, but do it for a month. If people buy it, maybe keep it around, if they don't then retire it again.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Zachary Thunderfla... on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
When the epic bundle was first available online, i was not able to get it. Only after KI pulled its plug was i able to start getting memberships, crowns and that stuff. Even if for one day, it could become available online again, i would be thankful. Please consider it kingsisle.
i think so too

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Is it still sold at Toys R Us? Please Reply someone!

Administrator
Zachary Thunderfla... on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Is it still sold at Toys R Us? Please Reply someone!
No it is no longer sold in stores and it will not be sold as a bundle again. Please do not post the same message over and over again.

I'm sorry you missed out on the Epic Bundle, but there are other bundles available at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card

Buy the ones you are interested in now, as bundles will cycle into retirement on a regular basis.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
I would buy the hawk rider bundle but, i can only buy online because no stores that sell it are where i live. I tried walmart.com but there was only the prehistoric bundle and the pagoda gauntlet.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
As a mother of children who play, I think it's a shame that you can't pull bundles out of retirement. Kids are at different phases in the game and are growing up all of the time. For one to get a certain bundle but another can't they are too young is really disappointing. If this were an adult game that would be one thing, but a child who has to wait for birthday money, or is not old enough to play yet should get a chance to get the same thing that other kids get. A big loss in my opinion for the developers.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I totally wish it would come back also but as the prof said it will not. I didnt buy it when it was out and kick myself for that. I hope they at least bring out another bundle with a castle and scenery like that one. I have the fantasy castle but its not to my liking. I want a dark looking big castle with moat and cool scenery. The fantasy castle looks like it should have a rainbow over it, Its to light and fuzzy looking for me.