Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

does anybody know where regent's square is?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
does anybody know where regent's square is? i mean i already have access to krokotopia and grizzleheim and yet i still haven't found it yet

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
It is the commons in Marleybone so you need some one to go there for you so you can port.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
It is the Marleybone equivalent of The Commons, The Oasis, or Northguard.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Regents Square is the name of the common area in Marleybone. You cannot gain access to Marleybone until you finish Krokotopia (i.e., defeat boss in Tomb of Storms).

You will often get quests to areas that will take you some time to get access to.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
may7631 wrote:
does anybody know where regent's square is? i mean i already have access to krokotopia and grizzleheim and yet i still haven't found it yet

Regent's Square is the 'commons' of Marleybone. Once you gain access to MB and use the gate to get there you will exit from the building the gate is in onto Regent's square.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I don't have any answer for you because I have the same question. But I sure am frustrated. Everytime I turn on the quest for regent's square it points me to the portal to Wizard City. When I get to the portal for Wizard City it points me back to Krokotopia. I'll be happy to see the answer.

Betcha the answer is something like having to finish some other quest first. :?

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009