Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Current Subscription Deal Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
My account is due for a renewal within the next month, but is after the date that the $60 deal ends. If I ask it to set up a renewal at the lowered rate will KI honor that or not? TIA

Administrator
Current subscribers can save by purchasing the $60 one year subscription now. When your current subscription ends, it will automatically be renewed for an entire year at the $60 price!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Current subscribers can save by purchasing the $60 one year subscription now. When your current subscription ends, it will automatically be renewed for an entire year at the $60 price!

Dude you guys rock that is an awesome deal!!!

Defender
Dec 14, 2009

Hey Gamma,

Do you think your Web Wizards could add account expiration dates to the account list on the web site? My account doesn't expire for another 6 months, but I had to contact support to find out this information.

Some of us older wizards have a hard time remembering how long ago we last paid for service, to determine whether or not we should add another 12 months at this time.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 10 (Initiate Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 12 (Initiate Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 11 (Initiate Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 10 (Initiate Sorcerer)