Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coming Back

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
A very long time ago, I played this game, and I got up to level 90. But then I stopped playing. I used to have a really nice strategy, but now I don't know where to start. I'm thinking of resuming the game, but what should I do? I won't keep this thread real long, but please help me.

-Molly

PS; some of you all may remember me from a long time ago. I used to get on everyday...

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Welcome back! AZ is a little easier now, and there's a fun new world after it. Train Sharpen Blade and Potent Trap if you haven't and maybe your damage aura. A couple blades and a Ra will get you through most fights. Check out the guides on Central and Duelist101 for more detailed info.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Molly the Balance ... on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
A very long time ago, I played this game, and I got up to level 90. But then I stopped playing. I used to have a really nice strategy, but now I don't know where to start. I'm thinking of resuming the game, but what should I do? I won't keep this thread real long, but please help me.

-Molly

PS; some of you all may remember me from a long time ago. I used to get on everyday...
Hi Molly,

First what you got to do is to check updates for Wizard 101 from date you didn't play anymore that way you will figure out what cool stuff have been added to keep track of it (I recommend to write it down on paper its long list lol).
Next thing will be to check your friend list if some friends from before are there. Then check your TC cards, your backpack, your deck make sure its all set as you like. Visit Bazaar store in Olde Town, Visit Crown Shop and browse little and if you need membership buy one and continue at quest you left before.

Cool feature has been added and that feature is in your quest list when your in world click on it to find new quest. If you are member or you bought something in last 30 days you can visit or download Wizard 101 Test realm cool stuff are tested this days. To help you with research i will pass you links:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm

https://www.wizard101.com/game/updates

Welcome back Molly

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Thank you all! My membership is supposed to expire in August, so I got a while I love the new look at the crown shop!

-molly

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Whatever you decide to do, dont do what I did when I returned to the game after a break! I returned and was so lost with all the new updates and content that I deleted my wizard and started over. I kick myself everyday about that. I would just do research on whats new and back track if needed to get up to speed with what you missed.