Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

change school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
please change my school I HATE ice please change it to storm if you can and i am not making a new person i am already in Celestia + change my secondary school to myth please write back.

Well that's quite the demand isn't it?

Wizards cannot change their primary school of focus. You must create a new Wizard if you want to specialize in a new school.

If you don't like the spells you purchased with Training Points, you can already give those back to get the Training Points back at Mr Lincoln in Golem Court.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
nit98 wrote:
please change my school I HATE ice please change it to storm if you can and i am not making a new person i am already in Celestia + change my secondary school to myth please write back.

If you don't like ice, why did you go all the way to celestia with it?

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
nit98 wrote:

Dude, you will surely miss your school if you change. First of all, Ice wizards have highest health, while storm has lowest. Second, Ice can protect themselves, storm can't. Just consider having storm as a secondary school.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
azami104 wrote:
nit98 wrote:

Dude, you will surely miss your school if you change. First of all, Ice wizards have highest health, while storm has lowest. Second, Ice can protect themselves, storm can't. Just consider having storm as a secondary school.

That is true but ice can't fight and storm can and every time in Celestia i battle gurds and other men i always die when i am by myself is it that i have my deck wrong, or i did not set it up right

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Akiyamakun wrote:
nit98 wrote:

If you don't like ice, why did you go all the way to celestia with it?

that is because in the beginning ice was cool and now i cant even fight with it

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Well that's quite the demand isn't it?

Wizards cannot change their primary school of focus. You must create a new Wizard if you want to specialize in a new school.

If you don't like the spells you purchased with Training Points, you can already give those back to get the Training Points back at Mr Lincoln in Golem Court.

I have tried all of the schools by making new people except for balence it looks cool i may try it
Well first of all My wizard name is Andrew Spellmask. and i did give Mr. Lincoln

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
mychiller wrote:
Oh well, I thinkg Ice rocks so keep it

well in the beging i had no idea what this was so i picked random questions and got ice it was kind of cool but when i got higher i got weaker.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
azami104 wrote:
nit98 wrote:

Ice also has the weakest attacks, and I'm guessing nit98 wants to be a Diviner because the Storm school has the strongest attacks. Plus a lot of the Ice protection attacks (Ice Armor, Tower Shield, etc.) can be purchased sooner or later in Wizard101. However, I have to ask: why would you wait until now to ask this? You're in Celestia and you all of a sudden want to change schools? Really?! That doesn't make sense.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
nit98 wrote:

If you hate Ice then why the heck did you keep it so long?