Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chamber of secrets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
I think there should be a place called the chamber of secrets a place under ground that was forgotten and there could be a all new set of worlds like underwater,sky,monster,environment and the last world could be darkness where the king of the chamber of secrets could be and he made all the bad guys in the worlds inside the chamber of secrets.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Sorry to say this probably won't happen. You know when you came up with this that it is from the second "Harry Potter". They cannot do this because it would just be copying and would cause a lot of talk of copying. So I would say it wont happen.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
irishfanpro wrote:
Sorry to say this probably won't happen. You know when you came up with this that it is from the second "Harry Potter". They cannot do this because it would just be copying and would cause a lot of talk of copying. So I would say it wont happen.

Yeah but that is the point of most of the quests, puns. Saving Private O'Ryan is spoofing a movie, Dorothy Gale and her friends are taken from the Wizard of Oz, the list goes on forever. I think that it would be cool to have a chamber of silence or something that would reverse the effects of all the schools. Great Idea!